BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

these are a hail mary pass...not even a prayer can save these joints

the cool greys were still whack, but would've sold better than these hershey streaks

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

whoever buys these to wear is either colorblind, ******ed or a hypebeast.

laugh.gif
agreed.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

whoever buys these to wear is either colorblind, ******ed or a hypebeast.
Or maybe they genuinely like them? Why are you knocking others for liking something that you disagree with?

Why would JB release the Premio XIIIs in THAT colorway? They look similar to the Premio IXs but have more brown. The grey samples should be the ones set to release IMO.

we need a update on a release date.. I thought they were suppose to come out sometime this month.

My pair should be in my hands tomorrow. I got lucky with livestock. The day before they released in canada I emailed livestock and they put me on a waiting list. After the in store crowd was done buying their pairs livestock called me and said there was one size 11 left. They sent me a paypal invoice and shipped the shoes to me. After the can to us conversion I paid 236 shipped. Not bad at all imo. There going to be 190 after tax anyway here. I will also be looking to cop another pair when they drop in the us.

See, what's up with the decision making from a aesthetic point of view at Jordan Brand? Nothing ever makes sense!

Case in point: the last two BIN23 releases had the respective AIR JORDAN logo on each dust bag, reflective of what it was for that particular shoe. i.e. Wings logo for AJII, and the more streamlined AJ logo for the IXs. For the XIII, what do they go and do? Put a funky *** looking "BIN23" on the dust bag, which just looks awkward. This is supposed to be Premio, yet that just looks like crap straight out of the box. I guess plenty of others will look past this and straight to the color way, but I digress...

It's little things like this that really make me wonder who fires the shots. It can't just be one person.

Too many cooks in the kitchen in my humble opinion!

Back
Top Bottom