BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

ugliest 13s ever!!
smh.gif

lol JB creating this supposedly "Premio" quality line yet the shoes are just as garbage as their regular retros.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

they are limited...therefore they will sell whether you guys buy them or not...

BIN 23's 2's are the best yet so far, only say this cause I rock them in the office and nobody notices that they are sneakers, they look like a much more upscale shoe, the 9s were ugly and these are hideous, I would never rock on my foot, ever. & 13's are on my top 5 list

Originally Posted by lennon31987

BIN 23's 2's are the best yet so far, only say this cause I rock them in the office and nobody notices that they are sneakers, they look like a much more upscale shoe, the 9s were ugly and these are hideous, I would never rock on my foot, ever. & 13's are on my top 5 list

Every Shoe JB releases a very HIGH percentage of NT hates them, cries about color, hype or whatever... then goes and cops them anyway.

Such is the cycle of life as a Sneaker Head...

LOL at people even thinking about camping for this "premium" garbage. and smh at people wanting 2 pairs. have fun camping and paying retail for trash. damn hypebeasts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

I THOUGHT THE BIN23'S WOULD BE PRETTY GOOD AFTER THE II AND IX, BUT I GUESS SOME WILL HAVE TO LOOK THIS SAD.
roll.gif
 he's so right

I THOUGHT THE BIN23'S WOULD BE PRETTY GOOD AFTER THE II AND IX, BUT I GUESS SOME WILL HAVE TO LOOK THIS SAD.
roll.gif
 he's so right

roll.gif
 he's so right

Back
Top Bottom