and the hate on Frank continues
laugh.gif

typical NT
smh.gif

nice pick-ups frank
pimp.gif

Alex- thanks for trying. preciate it

Originally Posted by monday22

so for those with any of the BINs or any jordan shoe with shoe horns, is it safe to keep the shoe horns in the shoe horns all the time ?

just wondering if i should remove the shoe horns, heard issues about cracked shoes under pressure

I'm probably gonna take them out of mine.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and the hate on Frank continues
laugh.gif

typical NT
smh.gif

nice pick-ups frank
pimp.gif

Alex- thanks for trying. preciate it

I don't see how not liking a shoe colorway, results in "hate on Frank"  I don't recall anyone "hating" on him or his pickups? 
As I remember, people just dislike the colorway and whole BIN idea, and the lack of JB quality on these.  

Can you direct us to a comment that stated they hated on his pickups? 

i like the shoe (surprised since i really dont care to much for xiii). only prob is looking for a sz 13

Originally Posted by monday22

so for those with any of the BINs or any jordan shoe with shoe horns, is it safe to keep the shoe horns in the shoe horns all the time ?

just wondering if i should remove the shoe horns, heard issues about cracked shoes under pressure

The one i kept, I took it out. I would rather use the shoe horn..

laugh.gif
these grew onto me after they dropped
smh.gif
at myself
was thinking of paying the resell price till I saw some guy asking for $500

Damn this thread a dead. About to drop to page 2 smh. I guess its on to the next one but, has anybody rock theirs and how do they hold cause some dude said he balled in them and he felt like they were about to fall apart smh. So much for quality lol.

These are seriously ugly, I don't see how people could like these AT ALL. But to each his own, congrats to whoever copped.

one of the ugliest colorways ever. Some XIIIs have grown on me over the years but these are disgusting

youngcurse wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jordan freak xi wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
love Selling my 2 pairs CW looks good and quality is flawless also the toe doesnt look like a boot

i swear dudes be on some greedy @$& @$% these days with there big @$& sigs.
SMH at you..... I cant sell on here so it has to go in the sig section

pelimpe wrote:
^how u gna say u love both ur pairs and u selling em?

i have 4 pairs 2 are mine 2 to sell....

FLINTGREY wrote:

Word. I'm not a fan of the series. I haven't bought one and I refuse to buy any. I find it laughable that people camped for these.

Wheat XIII > Premio XIII

Yeah, I said it.

The Flint XIII in Nov is the only XIII worth camping for....

Big time SMH at you youll camp for junk banana shape 13's instead of just buying 2005s rightnow? we're all laughing at you!!!

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

youngcurse wrote:

jordan freak xi wrote:
love Selling my 2 pairs CW looks good and quality is flawless also the toe doesnt look like a boot

i swear dudes be on some greedy @$& @$% these days with there big @$& sigs.
SMH at you..... I cant sell on here so it has to go in the sig section

pelimpe wrote:
^how u gna say u love both ur pairs and u selling em?

i have 4 pairs 2 are mine 2 to sell....

FLINTGREY wrote:

Word. I'm not a fan of the series. I haven't bought one and I refuse to buy any. I find it laughable that people camped for these.

Wheat XIII > Premio XIII

Yeah, I said it.

The Flint XIII in Nov is the only XIII worth camping for....

Big time SMH at you youll camp for junk banana shape 13's instead of just buying 2005s rightnow? we're all laughing at you!!!

*Looks at sig*

I don't get it, are we being punked? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom