BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

No matter what color they are they will sell out thats the worst part lol. The wheat doesnt match with the burgandy color imo whatever. 3m material will look better though

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I guess I'm in the minority in here, but I actually like them.

Are BIN Air Jordans House of Hoops only?

Na im with you i think they fresh need more pics though. Everyone is just haters haterssss haterssss, cause they cant get there hands on them. You see too much of the same is just blah and these are actually a nice colorway. Kinda make me hungry again but nice.

Pretty much a HOH exclusive. I can cop all day long at North Riverside HOH for yall that dont know ChiTown Connect.

My theory is this they could have made these in the playoff colorway and everyone on here would be hating on the BIN 23 stamp. Its a no win for JB cause they are trying to be creative and do new things for the consumer. I guess they should just release OG colorways every other year. That way there wont be any complaints but everyone will have the same shoe you have had in your collection for the last 10 years. OH i am sorry everyone would be crying about the Quality then not the colorway. *## everyone is entitled to their thoughts but people are funny.......I WANT TO BE THE FIRST PROBABLY EVER ON NIKE TALK TO THANK JB FOR 1 KEEPING US WANTING THE SPECIAL RELEASES LIKE THE INFRARED PACK. I DONT CARE THAT IT DONT HAVE THE DURABUCK OR NIKE ON THE BACK. THANKS LOVE THE SHOE. 2 FOR THE THRILL OF THE HUNT ON CERTAIN SHOES AINT NOTHING LIKE ROCKING A PAIR OF SHOES THAT YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE COULD NOT COP. 3 FOR KEEEPING ALL THESE NEW TO THE SHOE GAME HATERS HATING BUT STILL BUYING. WAA WAA WAAA.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SMH
QFT. The shoe is not ugly at all. I think they're dope. and how you say these are the worst BINs so far. to me, they look better than the BIN IIs and the IXs. and the thing that gets me is, the same people saying their ugly, will be the same ones camping out a week in advance to get them
laugh.gif
. just like with the BIN IIs. just watch when this shoe come out. the same people who were bashing them gonna say "these are a really nice shoe. I'm really feeling these" like they always do
smh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAO!!! i respect both of your opinions but i just gotta wonder how the girls are gonna look at you wearing some burgundy and chutney/doodoo colored  kicks with a red blot on the front, think about it, most girls dont care how exclusive your shoes are
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW, think about it though im married with four kids and i can care less if a GIRL likes or dislikes my kicks........I buy kicks i like not kicks i think everyone else likes! Get your mind right Hypebeast, use what the good lord gave you for you not for everyone else.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Im happy for you that your wife puts up with your bad taste, i just hope your kids dont clown on you

Why are you young ladies arguing your personal opinions to each other? If you like it then so be it. If you don't then there isn't any need to put anyone down that does.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Im happy for you that your wife puts up with your bad taste, i just hope your kids dont clown on you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every day I look at these, they are uglier. This is JB's way of testing if they can do whatever they want and get away with it...

this of course is just an opinion, but judging by what we've seen so far im betting that when we see the 3's the elephant print will be that light brown- beige color and also the xi's the patent leather will be like that as well. 

Well I dont know what the BIN stands for but I'll be willing to bet that the BIN doesn't stand for Buy It Now...Because I will NOT be buying these.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Worst XIII I've ever seen, hypebeasts will gobble it up and look like a thanksgiving tablecloth on their feet
still not worse than the white navy & orange low 13s from 06.

Back
Top Bottom