BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

this is definitely not one of those shoes that grows on you..still ugly since last time i checked this thread

eventhough they are atrocious there is still people on ebay who will pay 300+ for them like they are must haves.... just noting how bad limited hype is.

They look much better in some pics and trash in others. None the less they look ok.

In the end.... This is not a shoe I would want for myself.

Can someone post a release date and will these be at hoh like the ixs rather spend my money on these than the 2010 flints

^ there is no RD yet i'm gonna shoot for Sept tho once all this WBF stuff blows over they should be easy to get

im starting to see these pop up on ebay...looks like they might be a good pick up for the resellers

2n1col0.jpg

2925vlx.jpg
52mef4.jpg

im hearing 8/21/10 for a us release of the bin 23 xiii. i was able to get a pair shipped to me from livestock in canada. they are the best bin so far imo. i have never seen a basketball shoe with better quality.   

laugh.gif
I was the first person on this thread 2 be feeling this shoe. Thanks for joining me everyone else posting.

Whats good with that HoH NYC summit?...
devil.gif

niketown las vegas posted on their facebook that 8/21/10 is the official rd for the bin 23 xiii. already got my second pair locked down. these are alot better than alot of you guys are saying they are, you just have to see them in person.

Color combo is lame imo. Was excited about the premium materials that jb said they were using but all of them have been pretty lame.

Color combo is lame imo. Was excited about the premium materials that jb said they were using but all of them have been pretty lame.

yup nxt week it is...... hope its gna b an easy copp........... snce most peeps dnt lke em.........

Back
Top Bottom