BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

Yeah these are clean. That leather looks on point too.

the retail is going to be in the $175-$200 range.

retail is the same as all bin 23 releases, 175. already got 1 pair in my hands and 2 more on lock. dont sleep on these.

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

^^^^^HE'S NOT LYING YALL HE DEF HAS THE BIN 13'S!!WHY DON'T YOU POST A PIC FOR NT.
i already did. check back a page or two.

Originally Posted by riddla713

retail is the same as all bin 23 releases, 175. already got 1 pair in my hands and 2 more on lock. dont sleep on these.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where did you get yours??

ntlv is going to have them. they posted it on their facebook. they dont release until 8/21/10. i would think most nt would have about 3-4 pairs per size maybe less. i know when the bin ix's dropped my local hoh only had 18 pairs and only 10 were sold to the public. i would think this time around stores will have more pairs because there are about 400 more pairs than the bin ix's.

^thanks for the numbers.

The worse part of these releases are after purchase is made, That is when the errors, creases and faded materials are noticed while the shoe is DS

I am prepared for this, but 2 bad noobies in the cool grey 11 thread aren't.

Quality is superb on them. Just received my two pairs today.

1734 pairs of these were made.

1332 pairs were mad of the IX's.

However these dropped in Canada at two stores so that eats away some of the availability in the U.S.

And these are still set to drop in Europe and Asia.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Anyone on here gonna be at Niketown Chi for this drop?

I would be out there with you but I have to go back to school friday morning for grad school orientation 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I wonder how many pairs NTLV will have and if they'll sell out...

grin.gif
 NTLV has it?can somebody confirm this info. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Confirmed they have them seen them in person...

Back
Top Bottom