BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

This whole collection is somewhat of a joke to me. It's basically what the Jordan Brand "LS" line has evolved in to.....and we all know how "well liked" that series was.

I think it's another way to charge premium prices and make shoes a forced rarity. If these were released at normal prices and made available to all stores, they'd collect enormous amounts of shelf dust rather than be purchased. The materials on these really isn't that much better than what they normally use. In fact, after looking at some of them toe boxes in previous posts, it's pretty obvious that the inspection is still being handled by the same people.

Originally Posted by ijapino

This whole collection is somewhat of a joke to me. It's basically what the Jordan Brand "LS" line has evolved in to.....and we all know how "well liked" that series was.

I think it's another way to charge premium prices and make shoes a forced rarity. If these were released at normal prices and made available to all stores, they'd collect enormous amounts of shelf dust rather than be purchased. The materials on these really isn't that much better than what they normally use. In fact, after looking at some of them toe boxes in previous posts, it's pretty obvious that the inspection is still being handled by the same people.

QFT.. That's sad, but true.

booo! Went to HoH Chi yesterday right after work at about 6ish and they had already passed out all the tickets. Oh well, no biggie.

Before buying, I under estimated the beauty this particular shoe. I liked it but now I love it. Every retro should be made like this. JB playing games.
smh.gif

Was able to get 2 pairs size 10.5. Thank goodness for connects.
smile.gif

Anyway, what it's all about....

15i9mqd.jpg

2 pairs for me today also. #744 and #762, both size 11. i also got another size 11, #72, that i got fromlivestock about 2 weeks ago. paid retail fo all 3 except the pair from livestock was 236 shipped cause canadian retail was like 220 us. i think the next bin 23 will be the retro 7, i saw a sample pic on nt a couple months ago and it was a premuim retro 7 that had an exotic colorway like the other bin 23 retros. these shoes are
pimp.gif

I really like the idea of this BIN 23 line, but so far the colorways are not to my liking.

Also, isn't kind of sad that they are promoting this line as "high quality", it's like they are admitting that they are using cheap !%! materials on the rest of their releases....

danmn.. I wanted these, but I wasnt too upset that I didnt miss out on these.. where in LA did they drop other than HOH?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

danmn.. I wanted these, but I wasnt too upset that I didnt miss out on these.. where in LA did they drop other than HOH?

NTLA, and Nike Santa Monica.   

Originally Posted by ijapino

Word.  I'm not a fan of the series.  I haven't bought one and I refuse to buy any.  I find it laughable that people camped for these.
Wheat XIII > Premio XIII

Yeah, I said it.

The Flint XIII in Nov is the only XIII worth camping for....

^how u gna say u love both ur pairs and u selling em?

nyways was able to gt my sz.... not the most appealing j's made but i lke em.... its one of those u either like or dislike....
congrats to everybody that wanted em and was able to score...
its a shoe game so i cnt hate on my resellers
smile.gif

so for those with any of the BINs or any jordan shoe with shoe horns, is it safe to keep the shoe horns in the shoe horns all the time ?

just wondering if i should remove the shoe horns, heard issues about cracked shoes under pressure

so for those with any of the BINs or any jordan shoe with shoe horns, is it safe to keep the shoe horns in the shoe horns all the time ?

just wondering if i should remove the shoe horns, heard issues about cracked shoes under pressure

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

love Selling my 2 pairs CW looks good and quality is flawless also the toe doesnt look like a boot

i swear dudes be on some greedy @$& @$% these days with there big @$& sigs.

Back
Top Bottom