[| -- Birdman feat. Various Artists '100 Million' (Video) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Video featuring Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Dre & DJ Khaled.

yea i posted . i need a anthem wooof im down cash... diplomat tdot i tried to say hi to see whats up with camron?and dipset hes out there but never spoke tohim.anyone actually seened the video?? brb going to watch yo thanks diplomat tdot hit me up i got your aim i could say hi lol no*#*@+ pause......

Is 100 Million also known as Blow Your Hood Up? I tried searching for 100 Million and found an instrumental, same beat as a song out by Khaled and Baby calledBlow Your Hood Up... I guess they had to change the name of the track?

pimp.gif
dope vid

Video is serious. DJ Khaled ruins all seriousness of it in the beginning when he sticks his head out the window with that goofy!$@* smile and says "Disfor da hoood." Then the video is good enough for the next 3 minutes that we forget Khaled ruined it earlier so he comes out and ruins it again by sayingCash Money + every possible way to say illionaire.

Oh and somebody seriously needs to teach Lil Wayne how to rap again. He slows down the fast pace energy of the song by saying four words in one bar with norhythm or delivery or anything. It amazes me that people still like this guy.

Ross ripped it though.

i was gettin ready to give the vid mad props (even though i hate baby) until i saw that fake van explosion
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i'm not gonna lie though, it was still a dope vid
laugh.gif

I forced myself to watch that. I'm ashamed to be a fan of "rap"
smh.gif

I think I will start a mission to assassinate dj khaled

The video was crazy and the song is nice. It's a matter of time before Baby, Wayne, Rick Ross, and Fat Joe (surprised he didn't have a few bars here)make a group album (of course, it'd be hosted by Khaled....he's about unity man
eyes.gif
) Does Khaled just sit down in the studio, writing up this crap, figuring outways to eff up these posse cuts? The dude's horrible.

good video good SONG..DJ KHALED IS SO$!!!!!% ANNOYING..."WE DA BEST" JUST##%@%!!!! WOW HE SAYS THE SAME #%*+ OVER AND OVER !##%!! HAHA

Back
Top Bottom