[| -- Birdman feat. Various Artists '100 Million' (Video) -- |]

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

yo that taking over team is fire they all should come together to do one album

Dj khaled is the best
5bc155e0307657b68f07416b0ae69e13751beaa.gif
you serious? birdman, wayne & khaled are @#%$ awful.

tired.gif

indifferent.gif

khaled took it to far on the we the best...lol....i know a couple people who wont listen to the We The Best album just cause khaled yells for half of it

but the vid is sick

Man i almost shut it off when i saw Khalied appear. Whats the point of having the same combination of N's on over the same cool and drum beat over and over again. Also what a horrible chrous. And how in the hell a song with baby on it, lil wayne has the worse verse on the song. and i'm sorry that video is corny. With all those Slow motion shots give me a break. But on the other end Jeezy
tired.gif

it was good until baby tried rapping
and i saw that van explosion
other wise it was good

why hasn't anyone banned baby from rapping

I just noticed Baby says "lavish" in every song. At least he didn't end every line with "N"....10 more times

after further examination:

this vid is like a weak ripoff of Mase's 24hrs to live joint.

Baby is an idiot. Dude from Cool & Dre is garbage too.

laugh.gif
at those explosions and the WWF fireworks in the background while they're rapping.

yall do realize that is baby song thats why he's on it. i actually like the video it made im so hood rmx look like super poop. as for why the same dudes onthe tracks over and over cause instead of beefing like most up north artist (and be real thats truth) they get money together i have no problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom