Birdman Got Dipolmatic Immunity

Fake or not, Birdman is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to know that this ignorant fool is sitting on more money than ill probably ever see hurts my heart :lol:

Eh, i just cant believe what he did to his head- looks like he passed out first at a highschool party

Damn, Baby paid a Nigerian Prince to give him diplomatic immunity.

Also, all that money on the floor is believable seeing as he has white doves all over his crib flying in place in front of windows as he rubs his hands looking to the heavens.

that fool has the Hollister logo on his piece

:rofl:

lol wow, these dudes stay frontin...i mean just look at this video of TYGA...

Been known that Tyga is from the valley, and NOT from Compton.

With regards to this thread. Birdman acts a fool, but he knows his business. He wouldn't have this kind of longevity being a total ignorant fool. All of this laudajet, diplomatic immunity videos are simply to keep his audience of ignorant fools entertained.

He has all that money on the ground because he made it rain and real dudes dont pick up that money

:x that vid of tyga though. hard to watch couldn't even finish. this dude has got to be the biggest cornball ever. without the money he'd probably be some lame seeking e-fame through twitter or instagram.

he tried to claim he was 14 in that video. We all know he didn't get full tats till he went on tour with gym class heroes 
mean.gif

I'm not sure if you guys real government documents a lot, but that October 1961 date if from the Hague Convention. Usually if a document refers to some sort of law or precedent, it has the date next to it. Like if something referes to Roe V. Wade it would say "1973."

You can see that that date matches up with "12: Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents"
It's the fourth link down: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention

I'm not saying that it's real, but that date corresponds to something in history.

did anyone else see that half the bills were 1's and the other half that looked like foreign notes had "got money" printed on them?

i don't care if this guy has money, he's a clown.

Back
Top Bottom