Birdman Got Dipolmatic Immunity

I'm not sure if you guys real government documents a lot, but that October 1961 date if from the Hague Convention. Usually if a document refers to some sort of law or precedent, it has the date next to it. Like if something referes to Roe V. Wade it would say "1973."

You can see that that date matches up with "12: Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents"
It's the fourth link down: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention

I'm not saying that it's real, but that date corresponds to something in history.

clearly but an official document wouldnt be misspelled...

Lol that ***** T Raw is from Redondo... I don't think he ever claimed he was hard or a G...

can't remember the exact track or line but he made references to something similar on How U Luv That :pimp:

"the mayor pardoned my crime back in 86"

Must suck looking like a fool and people know you got money. You get the worse deals ever lol.

Didn't Caviar P already expose Tyga for the fraud he is? And I'm not even surprised about Baby. He always was a nxxxx with money, but a liar/snake also. He's from my city and I'm happy for him, but just get your money and chill. You don't have to be the richest mf on the planet.

Somewhere... Hov is like:

Last edited:
This dude T-Raw from Newport Beach and ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom