BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Dude could have just had some of these and save the hassle of cleaning all that up
millionbill.jpg

I mean seriously, that video just shows you he has to spend and show his money (even fake money) to stay relevant. He's like that annoying friend that always throws out prices. I mean any interview Baby is in, all he's talking about how much his stuff costs. That one vlog he had where he would just drop 60k at LV every episode. He probably constantly thinks about what he can buy next and tell all the news outlets. "Baby money" is right. That's where Jay wins, in my book

Dude could have just had some of these and save the hassle of cleaning all that up
millionbill.jpg

I mean seriously, that video just shows you he has to spend and show his money (even fake money) to stay relevant. He's like that annoying friend that always throws out prices. I mean any interview Baby is in, all he's talking about how much his stuff costs. That one vlog he had where he would just drop 60k at LV every episode. He probably constantly thinks about what he can buy next and tell all the news outlets. "Baby money" is right. That's where Jay wins, in my book

While Baby has room full of money..

Jay-Z's millions are in the bank collecting interest...

Millions in a bank at some point equal millions extra for just sitting there..

Birdman's house burns down he loses all that money.. Someone robs his house, that money is gone.. Not to mention that the $50 bill in the video is not Grant = his room is the equivalent of a bunch of 1's wrapped in 2 $100 bills

A bank folds up you still get money covered..

Just shows you having money doesn't buy intelligence..

Birdman's house burns down he loses all that money.. Someone robs his house, that money is gone.. Not to mention that the $50 bill in the video is not Grant = his room is the equivalent of a bunch of 1's wrapped in 2 $100 bills

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

Net worth

Birdman has an estimated net worth of over $400 million.[citation needed] Much of that money has come from a variety of business deals with Universal Music Group as well as from sales within Cash Money Records.

From wikipedia
eek.gif
if true

Net worth

Birdman has an estimated net worth of over $400 million.[citation needed] Much of that money has come from a variety of business deals with Universal Music Group as well as from sales within Cash Money Records.

From wikipedia
eek.gif
if true

Originally Posted by Essential1

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Shut yo *%% up, you think Birdman has all his money in a room? There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account...it's that simple. Even an idot with a constellation on the top of his head has money stashed aside. 30 mil like hammer can't hurt baby either.

Originally Posted by Essential1

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Shut yo *%% up, you think Birdman has all his money in a room? There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account...it's that simple. Even an idot with a constellation on the top of his head has money stashed aside. 30 mil like hammer can't hurt baby either.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account.

So you dont want to leave something for your family when you die?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account.

So you dont want to leave something for your family when you die?

Back
Top Bottom