BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by G14

STILL SPENDING COPPED A CHAIN WITH B.G'S MONEY

STILL SPENDING GOT INKED UP WITH TURK'S MONEY

STILL SPENDING COPPED A COUPLE CARS WITH JUVI'S MONEY

JUST WAITIN TILL I SPEND FRESH'S MONEY

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I liked some of those Cash Money albums from back in the day but why are dudes acting like Cash Money records has the value of Motwn Records from back in the day.  I'm sure all those old Cash Money albums gave him alot of money but not THAT much money.  Baby owns the catalog to Cash Money records, not all the Beatles albums.
you can say the same thing about master p... . he doing what master p did, just with better talent and doing it a lot longer....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I liked some of those Cash Money albums from back in the day but why are dudes acting like Cash Money records has the value of Motwn Records from back in the day.  I'm sure all those old Cash Money albums gave him alot of money but not THAT much money.  Baby owns the catalog to Cash Money records, not all the Beatles albums.
you can say the same thing about master p... . he doing what master p did, just with better talent and doing it a lot longer....

I hate arguing over rapper finances...but you can't tell me birdman looks like he has any sort of business acumen.

I hate arguing over rapper finances...but you can't tell me birdman looks like he has any sort of business acumen.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?
this.  Birdman has more money than the average dude. But Shawn Carter ain't average...no omo.    

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?
this.  Birdman has more money than the average dude. But Shawn Carter ain't average...no omo.    

WAY too much ignorance in this thread.

Y'all act like Jay didn't go through this phase. They're both in their early 40s difference is Baby is still mad immature acting like he's 18, grow up.
Baby still dresses like Wayne, all these tats on his face
He was going broke before Tha Carter 1
A lot of those BIG contracts don't go to his wallet, it went to the producers, engineers and mad other staff members
He robbed the Hot Boys but it wasn't like he was stealing 50 million from each.
He's got money but this isn't gonna last forever and he's one of the few that buys a lot and doesn't rent
Jay spends his money on clothes, watches, paintings, vacations and stuff like that. Son isn't buying millions of dollars worth of jewels or whips

WAY too much ignorance in this thread.

Y'all act like Jay didn't go through this phase. They're both in their early 40s difference is Baby is still mad immature acting like he's 18, grow up.
Baby still dresses like Wayne, all these tats on his face
He was going broke before Tha Carter 1
A lot of those BIG contracts don't go to his wallet, it went to the producers, engineers and mad other staff members
He robbed the Hot Boys but it wasn't like he was stealing 50 million from each.
He's got money but this isn't gonna last forever and he's one of the few that buys a lot and doesn't rent
Jay spends his money on clothes, watches, paintings, vacations and stuff like that. Son isn't buying millions of dollars worth of jewels or whips

At the dude saying Hov was on tracks in '81. 
laugh.gif

Hawaiian Sophie and The Originators, both with Jaz, were the first two he was on, and that was late 80's.

He could have written music as a kid, but he wasn't getting paid for it until the late 80's at the earliest.

At the dude saying Hov was on tracks in '81. 
laugh.gif

Hawaiian Sophie and The Originators, both with Jaz, were the first two he was on, and that was late 80's.

He could have written music as a kid, but he wasn't getting paid for it until the late 80's at the earliest.

i think baby's 400 is more impressive than jay's 450  mainly cause jay i think assimilates more and is more accepted by the white media......it's just funny to me how weezy keeps saying old $#* rapper and stunna got hov by a few months
laugh.gif

i think baby's 400 is more impressive than jay's 450  mainly cause jay i think assimilates more and is more accepted by the white media......it's just funny to me how weezy keeps saying old $#* rapper and stunna got hov by a few months
laugh.gif

Forget that phase talk. So the fun is over at 40? I don't wanna grow up then.

Forget that phase talk. So the fun is over at 40? I don't wanna grow up then.

Good Lord ..

Some sho'nuff Hating goin on in Here ...

I see all the NT Accountants are out in force too ... 
nerd.gif

So what if he's not in Forbes .. there ALOT of Rich/Wealthy People that isn't in Forbes ..

It's not like Forbes has access to every ones accounts and Portfolio's ..

They're Just guessing ...

You smart dummies need to wise up ..

Ya'll same dudes been saying this man was gonna be broke since 98' 
laugh.gif

Yet.. that fool still stuntin and shining ..

Baby ain't no fool .. He do Foolish +*#% .. but he's not stupid

Let that Man Ball out and Live the dream I wanna live one day ..

laugh.gif

Good Lord ..

Some sho'nuff Hating goin on in Here ...

I see all the NT Accountants are out in force too ... 
nerd.gif

So what if he's not in Forbes .. there ALOT of Rich/Wealthy People that isn't in Forbes ..

It's not like Forbes has access to every ones accounts and Portfolio's ..

They're Just guessing ...

You smart dummies need to wise up ..

Ya'll same dudes been saying this man was gonna be broke since 98' 
laugh.gif

Yet.. that fool still stuntin and shining ..

Baby ain't no fool .. He do Foolish +*#% .. but he's not stupid

Let that Man Ball out and Live the dream I wanna live one day ..

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom