Birds aim away messages appreciation

young turbo

Banned
%++++ i could care less how happy youh are. if youh happy because we not toqether then think aqain hes STILL mines! ask him if youh want. everybody knows the deal btwn us im WIFEY %@@# how youh feel about it. %*#$@++ fat uqly popped %#$ %++++. %+++ on "ya block" don't even like youh. && ii don't qive a +%*! if youh don't care wah i think about youh wah matters is that i knoe wah i think about youh is TRUE && everybody knows it. && why the %@@# youh so happy? because if i looked the way youh did i wouldn't be too happy mahself. shortyzs 21 dique chillinq w| 15 year olds don't youh qot*!%@*## to **** youh out or some shxt? youh tryed %*#$@++ up mah head about himm before callinq me to scare me away. && now dique "im stressinq over a++$*!%". %++++ nobodys stressinq shxt im too cute for that. dique flyy qirl ima teach youh how to be FLYY. now ima qet at uu. when i see youh POP %++++ hahaha.

How are you not stressing the situation but some how found time to write up a essay addressing to the situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

...about mid-way I stopped reading. I think thats a girl. Why do girls type like that?

Just delete em I dont even read girl's away messages anymore shh is a waste of time especially seeing that I never will care about your situation. Hey whydont you air her out and post pics n name?
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Just delete em I dont even read girl's away messages anymore shh is a waste of time especially seeing that I never will care about your situation. Hey why dont you air her out and post pics n name?
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Shorty not as of age yet and this $!!* only for entertainment for me i love getting a laugh out of these senseless away messages
laugh.gif

I don't get why you need to ADD "h" to the word "you", and I don't get why you need to replace all "g"s with"q"s.

only the hood chicks I know write msgs like those, and always talking about +%*% the haters (like they really got any)
smh.gif

yeah i didn't read that whole thing, but i do know i can't stand those types of females.
indifferent.gif
"he comes home to me at night." UHHH he stillaint yours if you diggin others out.

what is "dique"? i get on AIM but i hate when that stuff is on facebook...we're in college and people still acting like its middle school...

Back
Top Bottom