Birds aim away messages appreciation

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what is "dique"? i get on AIM but i hate when that stuff is on facebook...we're in college and people still acting like its middle school...

supposdly

i'm usually nosy so i like writing about other people life when i'm bored. but i hate when i read when a female i used to mess with is going out withanother guy.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I HaTeZ Wh3NN d3Y TaLK LiKe DiZ
co-sign
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NYMVP

only the hood chicks I know write msgs like those, and always talking about +%*% the haters (like they really got any)
smh.gif

Naw not at all i see prissy chicks and white girls type like this allthe time.. its pretty annoying.. lots of girls type like this unfortunately

Originally Posted by NYMVP

only the hood chicks I know write msgs like those, and always talking about +%*% the haters (like they really got any)
smh.gif

word, you would swear they were celebrities F the haters, I'm like B you don't have any haters.

how does that count as an essay? couldn't even use straight english while sharing her life with whoever's on her buddy list.. so unappreciated. whatare all the symbols for? for effect? to make it look pretty? ehhhh

We have a regular genius here.

"Mines" "youh" smh

"I'm wifey" haha ok...

I cannot stand when females type like this and add random letters to unnessesary words. She needs to grow up forreal....and how old is this guy she'smessing with if she's beefin wit a "dique" 21 year old girl

Back
Top Bottom