Birthday Ideas for an Ex?

i r andre

Banned
Nt, I really wanna do something nice for my ex. not necessarily anything romantic, or even an expensive gift per say, but I'd like to do somethingfriendly and nice for her. any ideas?

n43902314_31321675_8810.jpg

Thanks in advance NT.

are you trying to get back with her? are you friends?

if anything just call her. maybe dinner...if you are friends.

are you guys on good terms?

if so, i'm sure you can think of something nice to give her, since you guys have already dated before.

take her out to eat or something.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Nt, I really wanna do something nice for my ex. not necessarily anything romantic, or even an expensive gift per say, but I'd like to do something friendly and nice for her. any ideas?

n43902314_31321675_8810.jpg

Thanks in advance NT.
I too would like to know.

Send her a card, flowers. Don't call or text or even aknowledge it's her birthday other than that.

Then the ball is in her court. When she calls you tell her you didnt want to do too much but you wanted her to know you appreciated your time together and youwanted to acknowledge her special day.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Thread execution = A+

Are you all still close?
I'm a vet, I know my niketalkers.

and naw but we started talking again in a friendly way shes at school and I'm not there any more, but I'll see her soon.

So basically you're trying to warm her up so you can beat when she comes back from school or you two get back together with one another.

what are her interests? spending major cash doesn't necessarily mean it's a good present... women love those thoughtful presents...

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Send her a card, flowers. Don't call or text or even aknowledge it's her birthday other than that.

Then the ball is in her court. When she calls you tell her you didnt want to do too much but you wanted her to know you appreciated your time together and you wanted to acknowledge her special day.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is more than likely going to be the best thing to do[/color].
pimp.gif

Lmao @ PIW.

Not your girl, not obliged. Lemme stop the griminess..

Nah but for real...wish her happy b-day. Would she buy you something?

Send her some lingerie and and a card/ wit rose pedals. She'll have to decide who to wear it for. If she chooses u then give her hard _____ and
bazooka.jpg
pimp.gif

um...same thing she got you last year in a different color...

if she didn't get you anything then there is your answer...

but seriously...nothing...just a happy birthday maybe a card...but not a hallmark...cvc/rite-aid brand...

^^^ agreed, if she's not your girl right now then please tell us the point is to smash or something good.

Remember nice guys DO finish last.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Nt, I really wanna do something nice for my ex. not necessarily anything romantic, or even an expensive gift per say, but I'd like to do something friendly and nice for her. any ideas?
Depends on your intentions. Are you trying to get a sympathy lay? Get back together? Or give a gift out of friendship?

Back
Top Bottom