BITING YOUR TONGUE OR THE SIDE OF YOUR CHEEK UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
fuuuuuuuu.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

lol u be having the most random threads... grad school gettin to u huh... but this #!+# is so unappreciated
I'm in class, this $##% is hella boring and people are asking dumb questions.
indifferent.gif

I heard when that happens, it's a sign that someone is talking bad about you behind your back
grin.gif

I swear it is the worst, I can deal with biting my tounge. But the side of your cheek
mad.gif

%%$* dont hurt at first but the next 3-4days are hell!

Side of the cheek is the worst...becuase more often than not, you're gonna bite that +**$ again within the next meal or two....

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Side of the cheek is the worst...becuase more often than not, you're gonna bite that +**$ again within the next meal or two....

Especially when you're chewing gum....I bit the exact same spot 2 more times.
mad.gif

I've vowed to myself to be careful as hell everytime this happens and to never do it again but it always keeps happening fam. Worst feeling in the world.I've even bit the inside of my lip before and that's hell.

I remember when i was in kindergarten i bit a little piece of my tongue off during recess. I think i fell while playing soccer and my tongue unfortunatelyended up between my teeth and getting a piece chopped off when my jaw shut close. I came home and looked in the mirror and saw like a piece of my tonguemissing and freaked out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

I remember when i was in kindergarten i bit a little piece of my tongue off during recess. I think i fell while playing soccer and my tongue unfortunately ended up between my teeth and getting a piece chopped off when my jaw shut close. I came home and looked in the mirror and saw like a piece of my tongue missing and freaked out
smh.gif
sick.gif

Ouch.

i hate when this happens, real talk

i DARE y'all to throw salt or lemon in that area
nerd.gif

i do it all the time, because it heals it alot quicker, i know its a ****% and it will burn and maybe even make u sweat, but it gives u a crazy numb feelinafter, and like i said, it helps it heal quicker
wink.gif

i know most of y'all wont do it, just a tip tho' :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom