Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

^
laugh.gif
Ninja You hypebeast!!!!

Saw these for $150 today at DTLR but I'm waiting for Cactuses to pop up in stores

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol....da all black foams never went on sale in NYC and all evaporated...and places that might still have a few sizes left are all still 200....expect these to vanish quicker since da holidays induces more spending...
I have seen the all black foams on sale somewhere...$175 iirc

not rly a huge discount (still pricey) but discounts are discounts...

these are hard but with the playoff 8's around the corner and me having just copped the barkleys (already have the all blk foams) i can't do it. ifthese are still on the radar after christmas then there copped

I couldn't pass this up for $130 Nort had everything on sale for 35% off

^^^
when was this???

I got mine off swoosh for 120, but still... is that sale still going on?

^yea in that pic I agree, but I seen em in person and translucent soles would have made it an easy cop for me.

Can you use the F&F discount on these. If so thes come out to $126 pretax. How do you order them anyways. Through customer service or in store? Do they usea UPC, SKU, or Style number for these? Help us out NT

Need the info for the...

Black/Black
Black/Red
Black/Cactus

thanks.

All hate aside, these is wack!!
sick.gif
I missed out on the blues
frown.gif
still tryna find a pair for close to retail
nerd.gif
. I copped the all blacks,which i love
happy.gif
. & the cactus' are alright, but i ain'tkickin out 2 bills for em
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

I finally seem somebody with them and I think I might just have to cop these and pass on the playoff 8s
^^^^^^this kid has obviously bumped his head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

After seeing the cactus joints in person, i'm giving in now and scooping these this weekend.
still have to see them in person, but all the pics that i have seen of them that arent internet pics makes me want to get them....hopefully im notdissapointed in person

Man, seen the cactus in person the other day. HOT GARBAGE!!! Made me consider copping a pair of the blk/reds for under retail, but on second thought I'lljust cop 3 pairs of the playoff 8's on the 22nd and call it a year.

Back
Top Bottom