Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

These are copped......it took a min to warm up to em, but these won't be around passed december...

After seeing these, and now pics of the cactus, I actually think I like the black/red's a little more...

PS...if anyone plans on getting these, and plans to buy them from a training camp in the nyc area PLEASE inbox me...

I'm seriously starting to think I got to cop these. I still wish the sole was translucent, but the upside is they will be easier to maintain with the solidsole. That's the only thing I don't like about the royal blue Foam Ones. It's a pain in the@@$%% to keep the sole relatively clear. Don't getme wrong though, they are still my all-time favorites and I feel very lucky to have a pair of the retros.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I'm seriously starting to think I got to cop these. I still wish the sole was translucent, but the upside is they will be easier to maintain with the solid sole. That's the only thing I don't like about the royal blue Foam Ones. It's a pain in the@@$%% to keep the sole relatively clear. Don't get me wrong though, they are still my all-time favorites and I feel very lucky to have a pair of the retros.

make no mistake about it, you WILL regret sleepin on these pennys..cuz once a foamposite sells out its a complete @#%%* to look for,ebay included..u can barely find foams that dropped last year like da DR dooms.

make no mistake about it, you WILL regret sleepin on these pennys..cuz once a foamposite sells out its a complete @#%%* to look for, ebay included..u can barely find foams that dropped last year like da DR dooms.
Very True. It's like a consistent trend with Foams. Soon Every hood,pretty boy,kicks head falls in love with them after a grace period andboom can't find foams no more.

^^^THUS, I COPPED MY PAIR TODAY..ABOUT AN HOUR AGO...FOR 210 AND IM HAPPY ABOUT IT.!

smh.gif
i slept on them on ndc. i woulda got them for 176 shipped

yea, i gotta hurry up and get on these.....i was hoping to catch them on the lows, but it doesnt look like that is going to happen

I'm coolin' on these for a minute. The average mo isn't spending $200 on sneakers during these holidays and the one's that will are waiting onplayoff VIII's, don't know where your at but i'm good here, and this is a foam capital. If not B-More & VA here i come.

i'd rather these than playoff VIIIS

like all 8s i have a feeling they'll crease fast. maybe i'm just tired of Js

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

im still not sold on them, i guess it is that clear sole though. a foam isn't a foam to me without it.
SO IM GUESSING YOU DONT HAVE ANY FOAM PRO'S, THE FOAM PENNY (ALL BLACK) OR ANY TIM DUNCANS

jimmy jazz and hyperactive by Bruckner plaza have em (for my bronx heads)

any more questions pm me

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm coolin' on these for a minute. The average mo isn't spending $200 on sneakers during these holidays and the one's that will are waiting on playoff VIII's, don't know where your at but i'm good here, and this is a foam capital. If not B-More & VA here i come.

lol....da all black foams never went on sale in NYC and all evaporated...and places that might still have a few sizes left are all still 200....expectthese to vanish quicker since da holidays induces more spending...

ninjahood is like the Nostradamus of sneaker trends.

He's right tho. Foams smoke out fast here in NY. have you going to Fulton and getting beat in the head when they're gone.

Ninjahood, I get you, but that's NY. Too many people and everyones trying to be fresh. Here its a smooth 1.5 mill including MD&VA & we get floodedwith foam's off the strength of our reputation. All blacks are still everywhere and they sold well, but they flood our area out. Foams never go on sale buti'm banking on scooping these right after christmas, and if my predictions are wrong i'll gladly fork over the extra cash and buy online. Between myall black ones and red pro's, i refuse to rush for these, but i won't pass. Make no mistake these are in plain view of the radar.

I went to time square today and bought da last size 10....they aint makin it passed xmas.....

Back
Top Bottom