Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

:smh:
smh.gif

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

lol there is a pair on ebay for 205 shipped sz 9
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

nice pic henz0 those actually look pretty nice with jeans...hmm ill have to think harder now
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

i seen them the other day on fordham road, and there not worth the price they put on them

def. its for a foam fan
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

MOES SNEAKER SPOT IN THE JAMAICA AVENUE COLISEUM GOT THOSE FOAMPOSITES AND PACKER SHOES IN NJ.

CHUUUCH

MYSPACE.COM/DJSNEAKERHEAD80

Quote:
Know what you talkin about before you holla fake.

Well in that case I worked at DTLR so i think I would be a lil better informed than you. So therefore know who your talking to before you call out. So I claim ducktales. Provide proof.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

The recent retro of foams start at a size 6...

How do I know...My shorty has the Blue foams in a 6.5 and they were copped from a legit retailer...

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

These are not bad, but didn't live up to the expectation. The only foamposite one that Nike released this year, The royal foamposite one are the only ones on point. Hopefully the cactus lives up to the sample ones. But prob not since the black/black and black/red did not.

Well....There goes $200 out of my pocket....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

im undecided on these
You draw, better be Picasso, you know the best
cause if this is not so, ah, god bless

im hoping FTL gets them so i can snag w/ discount.any confirmation of FTL getting them like the black foams?

BigTy23's pic makes me wanna get rid of my all black pair and get two pairs of the black/reds.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

My girl came through for me, saved me a couple hundred...
287351502.jpg
287351504.jpg

Pardon my tag... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

Damn, if I can get them on the F%F, i'll definitely consider copping. $200 is a stretch though b/c when you have one pair of black foams, you have them all. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

Saw them at Sheiks lastnight in Valley Fair mall, San Jose. Easy pass. Had they made the soles more transluscent...oh well.
peace

Back
Top Bottom