Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

Quote:
The recent retro of foams start at a size 6...
How do I know...My shorty has the Blue foams in a 6.5 and they were copped from a legit retailer...
Foams come in size 6 and 6.5 but most store carry foams in mens sizes 7.5 and up that's why they are damn near impossible to find...so with that said anyone want to help me out thanks in advance size 6 or 6.5 help me out or a store that ships to the bx360 Gamer tags.JazIzntTrife~my main nameScorpioPhoenix~old name

Was going to check my footlocker to see if they knew when they were releasing last nighe. turns out they got them.snagged them for $146 after tax w/ discount
dsc00455smallgi5.jpg

^^^ what state you live in jmillion
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Copped my pair on friday afternoon..they look good..the gloss on the shoe is hott..

i know i said i wasnt gonna cop these . . . .

but i ended up buying em when my store got em. & plus for $140
wink.gif

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

JMi11iOn or anyone who has it - mind posting the footlocker sku?
you wont be able to order them, not at least for two weeks (if im not mistaken)

laugh.gif
my manager wont let us get them on discount b/c he expected them to sell out...I'll have mine this friday no question

I will admit these shoes are better in person. And you guys are right about the gloss they added. I saw them next to a pair of all black foams; the all blackslooked so dull compared to the black and reds.

040754.jpg

Is there any reason why the pics of these on flight club are so shiny. Reason why im asking is because i saw someone wearing them today and they seemedkinda reflective. Anyone care to take a pic of their pair with flash on.

got a pair today for $99.99. the nike outlet near me accidentally got 4 pairs of these in size 9.

Back
Top Bottom