Black Cement 3 and J 20 Pack on October?

Finally! I hope they come out exactly as they are and JB doesn't make any stupid changes to them.

i bet a million dollars they dont say nike air which will make them like all the fakes that have been out for years

idk about you but i think i see NIKE AIR
nerd.gif

Can someone actually confirm this cuz I checked the 2008 thread and cant find it, and can someone tell me how the quality of the pack shoes have been? Imhoping theyre not the quality of the last retro 3's

More than likely the 08 Black Cement 3's will not have Nike Air on the back which really isn't that big of a deal but it would've made it sooooomuch more official.

Since these are coming out I guess that means I can keep my DS 2001 Black Cement 3's on ice and rock these. I'm glad about that.

These are the one shoe that just will not look right without Nike Air.
In my opinion the greatest Jordan ever, if they put Nike Air on these, I would seriously buy 3 pairs.
Oh well, it will sell out regardless

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTR OF THE XX'S ON THE WAY THEY WILL LOOK LIKE..................

hate to be the bubble burster but 3's in a black/cement grey/ varsity red color?? u know that varsity red prollymeans its that black nubuck 3 from that magazine pic a few months back. i mean just look at the two packs so far they all feature slightlly alteredcolorways. For those who yet to own black iii's this news of the colorway doesnt sound too promising.

black 5's 1st jays back in 1st grade/ yall dont say nothin/ GOAT shoe introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70s OG and oh-5 green suede 'didas beanhalfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; CU Franchise and Forces mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

i'd be interested to see how those "magazine 3s" look though

they caused a lot of ruckus
just based on that rear photo

if there has to be a retro+ colorway i don't really think those would be that bad

I highly doubt JB would bring out the Black Cements out again but they did just Re-Retroed the White/Black IXs. You just never know with JB!

so why does the 01 box say
black/cement grey/ noir/gricim

and that pic is from a tee
jp_retro3_shoe_tee_wht.jpg

jp_retro3_shoe_tee_wht_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom