Black Cement 3 and J 20 Pack on October?

hell yeah baby those are a must i just can't wait i know they are not coming with nike air but atleast they coming out in that colorway its the bestcolorway from my opinion went they came out 2001 i went looking for them every where in nyc couldn't find them seen them Jimmy jazz in Dyckman Nyc and theyhad one size 8 left went to get the money sold out right away i couldn't believe it i was pissed but thanks god they are back ill mess around and cop 2pairs just cuz there so Hot........Rare at That..

The III's sound good, but they wont be the same as the 01's. Cheaper leather, different cut, and no N/A. I would rather buy a NDS pair of 01's forcheaper. Never liked the XX's, they look like garbage. All I want is the III's, just like everyone else, but for $310 they have to be done right. Youcould find an NDS wearable pair of 01's for $200-250, and save your money.

black cements were comfirmed

why would they throw in white cements wen they released 2003 and blk cemments havent been out since 01.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by Will0827

If the pack does contain the black cements III's then we will probably get a white based XX possibly like the quickstrikes.
Jordan Collezione 20/3 Pack - scheduled for October
Jordan 20
Black/Dark Charcoal/Black
Jordan 3 Retro
Black/Cement Grey/Varsity Red

omg. STEALTH 20'S!?! please! i really regret selling my pair that same year.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Porkchop 216

The III's sound good, but they wont be the same as the 01's. Cheaper leather, different cut, and no N/A. I would rather buy a NDS pair of 01's for cheaper. Never liked the XX's, they look like garbage. All I want is the III's, just like everyone else, but for $310 they have to be done right. You could find an NDS wearable pair of 01's for $200-250, and save your money.

Man find me a pair for 200 and im all over it. DS pairs have gone for 600 on ebay. If you show me a nds pair for 200, I will not buy these retros. If not,thats what it looks like will happen.
frown.gif

As much as I'm 100% sure this will never happen, I'm praying the back of the III's have the Nike logo.

^^ $600 for a DS pair is trippin, More like $400-450 is most cases. I know you could find a decent wearable pair for $250, like an 8 out 10. You just gotta bepatient and look.

Nike Air vs. Jumpman Air is not that big of a deal.

It could be a picture of Gentry giving you the finger.

I have always thought the XXs were garbage. Worst sig shoe IMO. I don't see how so many people like them. I seen like 1 other person in 6 pages thatdon't like them! They are comfy, but FOUL. I sold mine after 1/2 a wear. Looks like a ******ed moccason (sp).

It looks like they took all the junk that got rejected off other shoes, and piled all the @%#! up, sewed it together, and called it a shoe. I would rather rockthe 6 rings rubbish coming out....

I tried letting them "grow on me" by buying some.....didnt work. And I thought it didnt get worse thanthe XIXs...

That's just MO though...

Back
Top Bottom