Black Cement 3 and J 20 Pack on October?

man i need like 3 pairs of those III, My stupid $@! passed on in 01
smh.gif

Damn and I was excited for the XXs. I know JB has to save some shoes like the Stealths and SpaceJams to release later on down the road or else they wouldnthave anything to get us excited in the future. But Why not atleast put in an effort on the newer colorways. It seems that if it isnt an older release they justwont care about the color or color placement most importantly. Damn JB has OFFICIALLY fallen off with these Retro+ colorways! First it was the bad quality andnow the ****y colorways. Sorry but I had to vent.

If the jumpman's on the back of the black 3's then we all have already seen what they'll look like.

I think we should call them "flea market" editions.

WHOA>..cant wait for these to come out...and the 20's are going to be a new colorway...so excited for both...

The black/cements are the business. The XXs are the probably are some of the ugliest shoes (J's or otherwise) ever.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

skizzel23 wrote:

i bet a million dollars they dont say nike air which will make them like all the fakes that have been out for years

co-sign

technically not because even the fakes have nike air on the back.

I could care less about the XX's.

If this pack gets copped , it will be solely for the III's.

look at it this way, isn't 310 a good price for DS 2001 retro IIIs? Now throw in a free pair of XXs and you've got yourself a deal

..kind of

^ yea except that the 3's in the pack wont look anything like the 01's. Imagine them to look like fire red 3's with just the black/cementcolorway...

the whole shoe will probably be cut a little different, and its not gonna have nike air on it either.

Right. If its black/cement III's then the XX's are irrelevant (unless you plan on copping multiple packs). But how bad can the XX's be ifthey're all black? Well, I guess if the contrast lasering color is too bright it could look pretty bad.

regional lasering sucks, but it might not be so bad since the shoe is black based. HOWEVER......

what is dark charcoal?

the only time ive seen LIGHT charcoal is after the barbeque is over and the grilling is done.

Back
Top Bottom