black father killed by police in a local walmart while holding a toy gun.

you're the type to take a police investigation as gospel, huh?

I'm reading the story like "lolwut."

Dude just pointing at people?

An ec military dude?

While on the phone?

Seems legit
VINE made Walmart a breeding ground for stupid ****... as if it wasn't already the toilet bowl of America 

that's the only reason I wouldn't be surprised someone was walking around with an air rifle as if it was real 

Again WHERE is the footage from this Walmart

It is in the possession of BCI per the link below. What about the 911 call? They normally release them wihin a day or two. I"m sure if we heard it we could get a better understanding of what the couple saw or what they thought they saw. It would paint a better picture of their intentions for making that call.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...n-shot-at-walmart-wants-answers-survei/ngzT4/

Another link.

http://bearingarms.com/walmart-airgun-death-looks-worse-every-passing-day/2/

found a link for a 911 call at the Beavercreek Walmart. NO clue if this is the husband or another walmart customer, dude seems calm as hell. Not too worried or even scared, completely opposite of how the couple made it out to be.

http://www.whio.com/audio/911-calls-of-beavercreek-walmart-shooting/

Last edited:
It is in the possession of BCI per the link below. What about the 911 call? They normally release them wihin a day or two. I"m sure if we heard it we could get a better understanding of what the couple saw or what they thought they saw. It would paint a better picture of their intentions for making that call.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...n-shot-at-walmart-wants-answers-survei/ngzT4/
the 911 call was already released and a link is in the thread... 

Again WHERE is the footage from this Walmart

911 audio: http://www.whio.com/audio/911-calls-of-beavercreek-walmart-shooting/

@casekicks damn i didnt know my city had nters salute...any this is crazy it didnt have to happen like this

The "He's running? are you kidding me!" bothers me be for some reason. Also the fact that this dude is so calm on the phone is messed up. He sounds like he know's he isn't in danger.

Aint nothing happend.. its more of a social media outrage whites saying it was justified blacks asking when will it end type deal.. it aint like ferguson mo trust...

Aint nothing happend.. its more of a social media outrage whites saying it was justified blacks asking when will it end type deal.. it aint like ferguson mo trust...
Gotcha.  Thanks for the update.  It's always good to hear from NT'ers that live in a particular area where a situation is happening or has happened.  Gives us a first hand account. 

@casekicks damn i didnt know my city had nters salute...any this is crazy it didnt have to happen like this

I've lived in Dayton for my whole life except for 7 yrs when me and my ex-wife lived in Beavercreek..

What's the vibe out there regarding this matter right now??

It's not really that big of a deal around here to be honest..I haven't heard of any protests or outrage or Walmart boycotting..Not saying that there is none of those things happening, but I haven't really heard of anything..None of the typical things you'd think of when a cop shoots a person..I did hear that the family has already called in the NAACP and Rainbow Coalition or something like that..It's been on the news everyday, but it's not like it's round the clock coverage..I don't know man it just seems like it's "oh well" type attitude around here..And to be honest I haven't even thought that much about it..

y'all keep harping about Walmart footage

Police aren't just going to release footage in a killing to Youtube

Footage of certain crimes come out no problem..... somehow a man who isn't armed is shot in a questionable manner is shot and nobody can see the footage.... Sure wasn't a problem when a drunk black man coldheartedly killed his friend over a rap battle in the Bronx.

Media sure had no problem getting that video out there

http://news.yahoo.com/family-man-fatally-shot-wal-mart-seeks-video-184647925.html

CINCINNATI (AP) — Family members of a man fatally shot by police at a Wal-Mart say they believe store video will provide answers about what happened that day and vindicate him.

The family's attorney and the father of John Crawford III said Monday that they requested surveillance video and communications between police and store security from Aug. 5, when Crawford was shot in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek. Police said Crawford, 22, waved an air rifle at customers and was shot by officers when he wouldn't drop it.

John Crawford Jr., of Jackson, Tennessee, said in a telephone interview that his son wasn't a bad person.

"He was a good son and a good father to his two children," he said. "I am positive he will be vindicated once the facts are known."

A witness told a 911 dispatcher that a man had a rifle and appeared to be loading it.

Family attorney Michael Wright said that they haven't heard back from authorities or Wal-Mart about their requests for the video and other material.

"We understand he took the BB gun from a shelf and had a phone in one hand and the gun in the other, but that's why we need to see the video," Wright said.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc., which is based in Bentonville, Arkansas, has provided material to law enforcement officials for their investigation, but it would be up to authorities to decide whether to release that to anyone else, company spokesman Brian Nick said.

Beavercreek's city attorney didn't immediately return calls seeking comment Monday. A spokeswoman for the state's Bureau of Criminal Investigation said that agency hasn't found any public records request from Crawford's family. But the video would be part of the investigation and couldn't be released as a public record, spokeswoman Jill Del Greco said.

The police asked the state to take over the investigation into the shooting, but Wright said the family will ask the U.S. attorney's office to oversee it.

"We want a set of independent eyes that can take an unbiased look," Wright said. "We don't believe a Wal-Mart customer should be holding a BB gun they sell and get killed."

He says the family is asking everyone to withhold judgment until all the facts are known.

Wright says they also wanted to express condolences to the family of Angela Williams, a 37-year-old Fairborn woman who died after suffering a medical problem during the store's evacuation. Authorities said it could be weeks before final autopsy results are known.

As much as i feel bad saddened, i feel like there won't be any justice served

Like look at all the other guys that were murdered. **** is too sad. I hope something good comes off this

But past experiences make me feel otherwise :frown:

They would if it proved their case about the victim. It is being held because they have to figure out how to spin this ****. If the officers didn't follow protocol and fired on him unjustly they wont release it right away. If everything was done by the book wouldnt they supply it as proof of no wrong doing by now?

They would if it proved their case about the victim. It is being held because they have to figure out how to spin this ****. If the officers didn't follow protocol and fired on him unjustly they wont release it right away. If everything was done by the book wouldnt they supply it as proof of no wrong doing by now?

Yea i gotta go with this.

If the tape really showed homes brandishing the gun and pointing it at folks wilding out I think we would've seen it by now.

It isn't like they have to show the part where he's actually shot to the public but if he was doing as the say he was it should be evident on the video well before he was killed.

This is a video of what happened at a store in the Bronx over a rap fued. This was played on national TV within a day or two... A group of black men drinking, shooting someone with no compassion, over a rap beef. Why was their no hesitation or worries for media to get this video out in a heartbeat and get it going viral?

http://news.yahoo.com/family-man-fatally-shot-wal-mart-seeks-video-184647925.html

Family attorney Michael Wright said that they haven't heard back from authorities or Wal-Mart about their requests for the video and other material.

Of course not
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom