BLACK FRIDAY 2012

unless you plan on camping a day or two ahead infront of sears, you arent getting it. its a doorbuster and im guessing they will have less than 10 of them :smh:

is it really? I always thought its FCFS whoever gets it first, I'm trying to get the same TV

im not sure, thats why you have to line up. thats def one of the best items this year. 50" LED for $300. i dont see anything else beating it, especially from a decent name brand. i remember people would go crazy over $150 westinghouse Tvs last year

if you want that TV your gonna have to camp

ps3 deals?

roll.gif
bro, there's no way you're gonna miss out...90% of the stores will be selling the ps3 bundle for $200...that includes amazon, best buy, walmart....

the bundle includes uncharted 1 and 2, infamous 1 and 2...
Will amazon also be selling 360 bundles for $200?
^
Exactly.. This pretty much sum up my Black Friday experience at Walmart..

I wanted a xbox 360 kinect.. They were handing them out at McDonalds..
How long did it take you to get purchase the xbox?

What do you guys mean by Amazon will price match?

A 360 bundle is $200 at Bestbuy and Amazon is selling the same bundle for $250. Will Amazon sell me the bundle for $200?

How does this process work?

A 360 bundle is $200 at Bestbuy and Amazon is selling the same bundle for $250. Will Amazon sell me the bundle for $200?

for the convenience of people who do not want to go out black friday shopping, amazon usually puts out the same sales that many of the stores are having. It has to be fulfilled by Amazon and not someone else on amazon.

for the convenience of people who do not want to go out black friday shopping, amazon usually puts out the same sales that many of the stores are having. It has to be fulfilled by Amazon and not someone else on amazon.
Thanks for the info. Have you gone through this process?

just like the "hype" of black friday shopping, you gotta be on your toes (or in this case, fingertips >D) when it comes to amazon. Black friday week starts this monday coming up.

check on monday to see the upcoming deals

Last edited:
just like the "hype" of black friday shopping, you gotta be on your toes (or in this case, fingertips
grin.gif
) when it comes to amazon. Black friday week starts this monday coming up.

check on monday to see the upcoming deals
I won a very discounted ps3 on black friday 2008 via amazon.

Luckiest day of my life.

Last edited:
damn that 49$ nook e-reader lookin like i need to buy it for my dad this year for Christmas. not willing to camp :frown:

im not sure, thats why you have to line up. thats def one of the best items this year. 50" LED for $300. i dont see anything else beating it, especially from a decent name brand. i remember people would go crazy over $150 westinghouse Tvs last year
if you want that TV your gonna have to camp

Just called the Sears, and the dude told me to come at 5pm... I really need this TV, will go along perfect with my bose theater system.

My plan is to bring my buddy who plays for D-1 High School Football and obliterate anyone in out path straight it to the TV's. Dude's like 6'5 280lb knock everyone down like bowling pins :lol:

will 2k13 be $25 online as well? i dont know if i want to hit the store black friday just for 2k :lol:

:nerd:

Just called the Sears, and the dude told me to come at 5pm... I really need this TV, will go along perfect with my bose theater system.
My plan is to bring my buddy who plays for D-1 High School Football and obliterate anyone in out path straight it to the TV's. Dude's like 6'5 280lb knock everyone down like bowling pins
laugh.gif
you realize they give out tickets for door busters, right?

You'll spend the money on "BOSE" but want to be a cheapskate on the TV?

You guys doing it all wrong.

tickets it is then. just wanted my question answered so I wouldn't have to bring someone else. I didn't ask for life advice

Pretty soon Thanks giving will be a thing of the past.. People are going to start camping out for Black Friday the day after Halloween... 

Anywhere to point me in the direction of the Xbox 360 (250 Gig) + Kinect for 200? If a deal like this even exists during Black Friday this year?

tickets it is then. just wanted my question answered so I wouldn't have to bring someone else. I didn't ask for life advice

if you want that TV plan to camp early brah, might have to miss dat dere thanksgiving dinner too

its looking like that at this point. we talking noon early or earlier?
Earlier! prob the day before Thanksgiving! Heck, you might as well start today... I'd be willing to bet we'll start hearing stories of people starting to camp starting Monday.

Last edited:
Amazon's Black Friday TV and Home Theater Lightning Deals Revealed
Posted 2 days ago

Amazon’s PR team has sent us an email detailing several amazing TV and Home theater discounts. Some examples of the 23 items to be included in this sale include a Haier 32-inch TV for $97 and Toshiba 40-inch for $179. The list includes popular brands such as Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Sony. We expect the more heavily discounted items to be listed on Amazon’s Lightning Deals once their Black Friday deals week starts on Nov 19th.

Want more Black Friday news? Sign up for our email alerts and/or "like" us on Facebook so you can be the first to hear about more Black Friday ad releases.
Amazon Black Friday 2012 Sale Items

Hot TV and Home Theater Deals Include:
Haier 32" 720p LCD HDTV - $97
TCL 42" 1080p LCD HDTV - $179
Hiteker 50" 1080p LCD HDTV - $288
Coby 23" 1080p LCD HDTV - $78
Panasonic 55" 1080p 3D LED Smart HDTV - $899
Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD HDTV - $179
Vizio 60" 1080p Smart LED HDTV - $688
Roku HD WiFi Media Streamer - $39
Panasonic 3D WiFi Blu-ray Player - $68
Other HOT TV deals include (Prices TBD):