BLACK FRIDAY 2012

i'm koo off of tvs now.. i got what i need in my house.. i plan on getting a ping pong table.. and some footballs.. i know wal mart has one for $70
That's what i said at first. but changed my mind at the last minute told myself i wasn't gonna get involved with this.. i got pulled in 
mean.gif

sitting it out this year but that's because i work at walmart. take that back if theres anything left when i get off may pick up something maybe a videogame or get my mom a bigger tv for her bedroom.

Had a Vizio in my old apartment and it was horrible. The sound would randomly get really loud, or really low. The picture quality was really weird made it look like everything was a play.

Not too sure if that makes sense, but kinda how BluRay looks. I would never buy one, but some people really like Vizio.

Walmart was crazy as they put stuff everywhere and you had no idea where it was and there was not enough staff at the checkouts

Had a Vizio in my old apartment and it was horrible. The sound would randomly get really loud, or really low. The picture quality was really weird made it look like everything was a play.

Not too sure if that makes sense, but kinda how BluRay looks. I would never buy one, but some people really like Vizio.
That's a setting, you should turn that off. I hate that.

Last edited:
How hard will it be to get that 50 inch toshiba from sears?

Any deals on tablets? Maybe the nexus 7?

Has anyone shopped at walmart on black friday?

Was it chaotic?

I went last year..it's only chaotic because their planning absolutely sucks..
Did they form lines for specific tv's or what was the deal how did they go about it ? all i'm really worried about is that Vizio

Walmart was crazy as they put stuff everywhere and you had no idea where it was and there was not enough staff at the checkouts

^
Exactly.. This pretty much sum up my Black Friday experience at Walmart..

I wanted a xbox 360 kinect.. They were handing them out at McDonalds..

[COLOR=#red]H&M just had a 40% off... and i rather buy new but im asking is 4g enough for just online play or would i need more for the games to even work[/COLOR]

me personally i'd rather have the space just in case you do decide to save something or play a game or purchase a movie, and it'd be cheaper to just shell out the extra 60/70 as opposed to spending 120 for and external hd later on.

[COLOR=#red]H&M just had a 40% off... and i rather buy new but im asking is 4g enough for just online play or would i need more for the games to even work[/COLOR]

me personally i'd rather have the space just in case you do decide to save something or play a game or purchase a movie, and it'd be cheaper to just shell out the extra 60/70 as opposed to spending 120 for and external hd later on.

How hard will it be to get that 50 inch toshiba from sears?

unless you plan on camping a day or two ahead infront of sears, you arent getting it. its a doorbuster and im guessing they will have less than 10 of them :smh:

unless you plan on camping a day or two ahead infront of sears, you arent getting it. its a doorbuster and im guessing they will have less than 10 of them :smh:

is it really? I always thought its FCFS whoever gets it first, I'm trying to get the same TV

really wish they would drop a $100 ps3 system.. no bundle pack no nuffin!!! 

mine jus went out a few days ago.. so guess imma be grabbin one BF.

That 60 inch Vizio led that Walmart is selling for 688. Amazon will also have it for the same price only thing is they're not saying what time it's gonna drop on the site. so any extra info would be appreciated 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That 60 inch Vizio led that Walmart is selling for 688. Amazon will also have it for the same price only thing is they're not saying what time it's gonna drop on the site. so any extra info would be appreciated :nerd:

usually amazon will drop a hint on their frontpage...they always give a little clue and there's a timer on the side...you're gonna have to lurk amazon the entire week lol

i see in the ad up there that there will be cheap cameras... what's one brand in the bf ads i should be looking for? and which has the highest mp's?

Back
Top Bottom