BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Ok i need some help my plan is to go to walmart and buy 2 $200 ps3 bundles on black friday then on the following tuesday when the bundle will be back to normal price, return them without a receipt for store credit. Im thinking it will be at LEAST $399 each by tuesday so i will have over $800 in store credit. Will it work and can it be done at best buy and target.
[COLOR=#red]hmm great plan i wonder will it work[/COLOR]

where are you getting the idea that it will go to $400? i highly doubt that..
Well the ps3 with assassins creed 3 bundle costs 399 this bundle includes a 200 gig and 5 games (2 collections infamous and uncharted) so i would assume it would be at least that price

Mad video game and External HD talk in here. :lol:

Any deals on PC Monitors doe :nerd:? Or am I better off just getting a B-brand TV for the low?

I'm all up on SlickDeals.

Well the ps3 with assassins creed 3 bundle costs 399 this bundle includes a 200 gig and 5 games (2 collections infamous and uncharted) so i would assume it would be at least that price
[COLOR=#red]my homeboy a manager at wal mart i have him checking up on this[/COLOR]

Ok i need some help my plan is to go to walmart and buy 2 $200 ps3 bundles on black friday then on the following tuesday when the bundle will be back to normal price, return them without a receipt for store credit. Im thinking it will be at LEAST $399 each by tuesday so i will have over $800 in store credit. Will it work and can it be done at best buy and target.

I think the Black Friday products use different barcodes than the regular items. So even if you return it it'll still show up in the system as the $200 u bought it for as opposed to the current price. Not 100% on this tho.
Last year that need for speed and assassins creed brotherhood game i kinda stole by accident it was at the bottom of my cart at walmart and noticed it when i was putting things away in the car i brought it back the following tuesday and recieved ful price gift card for them. They were on sale for black friday last year when i got them but got full price on the return with no reciept the following week

no... lol.

Technically that ps3 bundle is not on sale. It was specifically made for black friday so it is always priced at 199. So even if you returned or exchanged it you will only be getting 199 back for it. Its funny how it works because on that same day the base model (249.99 ) will be the same price... that i know of ( walmart and best buy)

He aint walmart return policy is chill u can return any item unopened WITHOUT a reciept i think 3 times in a six month period
of course if u have a reciept it doesnt matter how many times.

You are mistaken. The AC3 Bundle is $400 because it's a 500GB PS3 system. The holiday bundle is going to sell for $200, with a standard retail price of around $275. That's a 250GB PS3. You can try your plan but you won't make nearly as much as you think.

Technically that ps3 bundle is not on sale. It was specifically made for black friday so it is always priced at 199. So even if you returned or exchanged it you will only be getting 199 back for it. Its funny how it works because on that same day the base model (249.99 ) will be the same price... that i know of ( walmart and best buy)
[COLOR=#red]ok if u say so im not saying u wrong fam..i guess tbd[/COLOR]

He aint walmart return policy is chill u can return any item unopened WITHOUT a reciept i think 3 times in a six month period
of course if u have a reciept it doesnt matter how many times.

You are mistaken. The AC3 Bundle is $400 because it's a 500GB PS3 system. The holiday bundle is going to sell for $200, with a standard retail price of around $275. That's a 250GB PS3. You can try your plan but you won't make nearly as much as you think.
I just googled the ac 3 bundle and http://us.playstation.com/ps3/systems/assassin-s-creed-bundle.html has it for 299
Oh well it wont hurt to try im keeping the reciept anyway so i can still get my money back if it dont work

^HAHA bro you scheming (I wouldn't do it) but i think Wal-Mart records your info and the item when you return something so you might have send somebody else to not make look so fishy.

Kinda on the same note...If I buy 2 of those PS3 bundles at 199, can I return the games of one of the bundles for store credit?

Took advantage of the "early access" for premier silver members bestbuy offered at 11am today. Got the Samsung tablet for $180 with free gift card and the Canon camera+memory card+bag for $80.

ps3 bundle for silver members sold out.

Like I said, for the people who want this or video games, u dont have to be in a panic but you should be on it when it starts

ps3 bundle for silver members sold out.

Like I said, for the people who want this or video games, u dont have to be in a panic but you should be on it when it starts
Sold out?  I just went to the website and I was able to add it to my cart and it said it would ship in 1-2 days.  I was looking at the Infamous package.

So im thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in the White color from Best buy on black friday. Normal price is 249.99 but it will be on sale for 179.99 plus a $70 giftcard. What are my chances of getting one if I get there as soon as they open and not planning on camping? How hot of a deal do you guys think this is and do you guys think it will sell out? I dont mind paying full price and getting it the next day but im just hoping it isnt one of those items that i can't get after.

I cant shop black friday right now. My rewards card and my best buy cards are not linking up and cant view the add. This sucks.

So im thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in the White color from Best buy on black friday. Normal price is 249.99 but it will be on sale for 179.99 plus a $70 giftcard. What are my chances of getting one if I get there as soon as they open and not planning on camping? How hot of a deal do you guys think this is and do you guys think it will sell out? I dont mind paying full price and getting it the next day but im just hoping it isnt one of those items that i can't get after.

From what I see in the AD, its a doorbuster item (will sell out fast) and they are handing out tickets for it. Its a $20 giftcard, not $70. That's the product I ordered earlier.

EDIT: PS3 bundle is still avail also, I have it sitting in my cart

Last edited:
I just looked again and its back. it did say sold out the first time i looked too...

the galaxy Tab is still avail at the 179 price..

is that thing worth it though? I mean is it better than the nexus7?

Back
Top Bottom