BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Bestbuy shipped some of my order
They shipped my camera/bag/memory card and they shipped my free $20 giftcard that comes with the Samsung Tablet, but did not ship the tablet. wth? lol :nerd:

Where do I see the lighting deals that are live? I want to get some things

Last edited:
Amazon's Black Friday TV and Home Theater Lightning Deals Revealed
Posted 2 days ago
Amazon’s PR team has sent us an email detailing several amazing TV and Home theater discounts. Some examples of the 23 items to be included in this sale include a Haier 32-inch TV for $97 and Toshiba 40-inch for $179. The list includes popular brands such as Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Sony. We expect the more heavily discounted items to be listed on Amazon’s Lightning Deals once their Black Friday deals week starts on Nov 19th.
Want more Black Friday news? Sign up for our email alerts and/or "like" us on Facebook so you can be the first to hear about more Black Friday ad releases.
Amazon Black Friday 2012 Sale Items
Hot TV and Home Theater Deals Include:
Haier 32" 720p LCD HDTV - $97
TCL 42" 1080p LCD HDTV - $179
Hiteker 50" 1080p LCD HDTV - $288
Coby 23" 1080p LCD HDTV - $78
Panasonic 55" 1080p 3D LED Smart HDTV - $899
Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD HDTV - $179
Vizio 60" 1080p Smart LED HDTV - $688
Roku HD WiFi Media Streamer - $39
Panasonic 3D WiFi Blu-ray Player - $68
Other HOT TV deals include (Prices TBD):
Samsung 39EH5003 39-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
Samsung 55EH6000 55-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
Samsung 65EH6000 65-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
LG 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p LED-LCD HDTV
LG 55-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV
Panasonic VIERA TC-L24X5 24-Inch LED LCD TV
Panasonic VIERA TC-L32X5 32-Inch LED-LCD TV
Panasonic TC-L50EM5 50-Inch 60Hz LED TV
Panasonic TC-P60U50 60-Inch 600Hz Plasma HDTV
Hieteker has actually gotten pretty good reviews on their TVs from what I've seen

Anybody know the time these will go live on the site? Also can someone point me to the best xbox 360 deal, i need one asap

So do the Best Buy and Amazon online deals happen at Midnight EST? Or is it different times for different things?

I'm mainly talking about the PS3 bundle.

Last edited:
Kinda on the same note...If I buy 2 of those PS3 bundles at 199, can I return the games of one of the bundles for store credit?
dont think the games will ring up, if they do it will show as free or something.

best thing to do is just turn the games into gamestop for a few bucks
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Literally

Bestbuy shipped some of my order
They shipped my camera/bag/memory card and they shipped my free $20 giftcard that comes with the Samsung Tablet, but did not ship the tablet. wth? lol :nerd:

Hey bro do you know if I will be able to purchase that table online on black friday instead of lining up? and what time and time zone doe the black friday sale start online?

Any deals on Lord of the rings trilogy??
All  over amazon.com   It was just a "lightning deal" on their gold box last week -  

here is a link 

Amazon product ASIN B007ZQAKHU
edit - looks like you gotta waitlist but when the deal comes back, you will be notified.  If you have the Amazon app and push notifications they will send you a text so you can grab it quick! 

Last edited:
Been on Slick Deals and this site as well, any deals on HP Laptops and DSLRs worth checking out?

I've also seen some of the TV ones in here but any good ONLINE alternatives to BestBuy?

Back
Top Bottom