BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Looking for a fold away treadmill :nerd: other then that amazon and a few other online store will be getting my money

going with the fam personally i enjoy it :smile:

prob gonna pick up some deals i do need a new PS3 remote though i got one last year for 20 bucks :smokin

Last edited:
I just want some ps3 games and maybe a couple shirts, nothing out of the ordinary.
Hawtbox season and stone cold deals :smokin

Black Friday will eventually become an 'online order' event. It's starting to lean that way every year. More and more people realize how stupid a mass frenzy is outside a store so they stay at home and pre-order what they want. It's a stupid holiday to begin with.

Black Friday will eventually become an 'online order' event. It's starting to lean that way every year. More and more people realize how stupid a mass frenzy is outside a store so they stay at home and pre-order what they want. It's a stupid holiday to begin with.

Black Friday isn't a holiday.

Unless you talkin' bout Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Other than the Black/Cement 4s I'm passing on Black Friday shopping.

Actually I'm lying.

I might get a couple things off Urban Outfitters if their doing a BF sale.

^

No clue homie. I don't see why not tho.

We should find out more info in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
I'm needin a new laptop so i'm gon' be checkin this thread in the coming weeks...

Last year was the first in the last 4 that I purchased everything I wanted online. Hoping for the same this year. Only thing I want is a cheap blu-ray player and some good, cheap blu-rays. Unfortunately, my slickdeals compulsion means I'll be buying a whole lot more...

I can't wait for all of the riots to take place at various Wal-Marts across the country.

Love this time of year simply cause i love the mayhem that ensues :lol: I worked retail for five years and absolutely hated black friday. Told myself i will never participate in black friday as a customer nor employee again so i'm staying home that day. Whatever shopping i do will be online, what i did last year.

^

I'm still amazed by that H&M video from last year.

**** was unbelievable.

I'm needin a new laptop so i'm gon' be checkin this thread in the coming weeks...
Same here. I'm pretty much good on everything else.

Other than the Black/Cement 4s I'm passing on Black Friday shopping.
Actually I'm lying.
I might get a couple things off Urban Outfitters if their doing a BF sale.

urban outfitters is a madhouse on black friday. I remember in 09, I went and there were swarms of people picking through everything. All I managed to get was a bdg varsity jacket and some 511 cords for the cheap

I live near king of prussia so going to that mall is always fun

Last edited:
I have to do a film project for my sociology class and my subject will be the craziness of Black Friday. I might just drive around to the malls and film people acting like fools :lol:.

this is me last year on BF sat out there almost 2 days never again!!! only reason i did it is because a bunch of my fam was out there and they where first in line so i was like what the heck let me go out there and try it. i was 3rd in line that's my chair behind me they all had tents and everything all i had was a chair and it was freezing out there. but i ended up getting a 55 inch lcd and a whole bunch of xbox live 3 month cards and my mom and sisters got to come  thursday night right before 12 and cut in line and they all where able to get 42inch lcds for 199 .. but never again will i do this o yeah and i almost missed out on the cement 3's 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom