BLACK FRIDAY 2012

2k13 better be on sale for a good price :smh: only thing im aiming for unless they have a 50"+ tv for cheap which i doubt

2k13 wiil be $30

whoa, confirmed? where? :nerd:

2k12 was $30 last year as well.

Debating on whether or not I should pick up a Xbox Slim.

Or if I should just replace the fan and get a new HDD for my current Xbox that I've had since Nov. '05. Cause that's the only real problem I've got, fan and disc noise. **** sounds like a jet engine.

Last edited:
Trying my best to keep up with this thread.

If you post an AD, I will post it n the first page.

What were some of the deals you guys got on TV's last year? (32" +)

I honestly don't see the appeal of buying an HDTV on Black Friday. I said this every year and I'll say it again; you guys know the TV that are on Black Friday are the ones that sit that they're tryna get rid of to make room for next year's, right? You can find deals just as good if not better year round at Fry's.

Last edited:
man, I will get 2k13 and whatever catches my eye. Shorty's bday is the next week so I might have to cop her something

Ya'll N's got me excited already and it's not even November yet 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't see the appeal of buying an HDTV on Black Friday. I said this every year and I'll say it again; you guys know the TV that are on Black Friday are the ones that sit that they're tryna get rid of to make room for next year's, right? You can find deals just as good if not better year round at Fry's.

source?

Intelligent Monday > Ignorant Friday

Bought all my essential computer hardware on my computer last year. Google Deals came through with $40 giftcard for $20 at newegg and copped my 8gb ram last year and other various things I know i needed not wanted. Looking to copp a high performance SSD for my macbook pro this year.

Last edited:
I'm going for a laptop and a gps, not sure if I should go on black Friday or wait for cyber Monday.

yea but i remember 2k12 wasnt $30 last year, it was more from what i remember. almost 99% sure.

last year on Amazon, it was actually $20 on black friday...that didn't last long :smokin

amazon is the place to be if you're looking for some deals

Anyone got any good T.V. deals going on for black Friday?
Thats the catch. Black Friday TV deals are the lowest end T.V.s the manufacturers offer but most people just buy cause they're sheep and dont read specs. You can get great deals now on high end T.V.s for 2-400 difference of the cheap t.v. you'll be getting on BF

there's usually 1 or 2 GOOD models that are priced fairly . Like last year the Panasonic s30 60" was like 899... I THINK

Thats the catch. Black Friday TV deals are the lowest end T.V.s the manufacturers offer but most people just buy cause they're sheep and dont read specs. You can get great deals now on high end T.V.s for 2-400 difference of the cheap t.v. you'll be getting on BF
costco got 60" top of the line swags for like 700$ off right now. i saw a sharp aquos LED 60" for like 1199$ retail price was like 1900-2000. 

i'd sooner pay 1199$ for this tv than 899 for some piece of crap 60" insignia LCD for 799. 

Back
Top Bottom