BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Amazons game sale is kind of annoying, certain games at certain times of the day. Have to pay two separate shipping charges since i want three different things tomorrow. Don't have prime and two of the items don't qualify for free shipping since it's less than $25.

Thats a great deal. Samsung and Sony run the TV department, I have 2 sony's in my house now, but when I lived overseas it was all Samsung

The model I posted is 2 years old, though...

What's the consensus on T.V.'s for sale on Black Friday, are they more likely to be defective and break down after a few months? Any truth to that? I'm lovin the specs. 240 HZ, 55 inch and LED... just 2 years ago this T.V. cost almost 3 g's... Still not sure if I should pull the trigger...

What's the consensus on T.V.'s for sale on Black Friday, are they more likely to be defective and break down after a few months? Any truth to that? I'm lovin the specs. 240 HZ, 55 inch and LED... just 2 years ago this T.V. cost almost 3 g's... Still not sure if I should pull the trigger...

funny thing is I bought my tv which was a display model, that had already been in store for over a year. on Everyday...
it still works beautifully and that was 4 years ago.

Quality TVs like Sony, and Samsung don't die easily.. and if your that worried get the warranty although i doubt its needed

funny thing is I bought my tv which was a display model, that had already been in store for over a year. on Everyday...
it still works beautifully and that was 4 years ago.

Quality TVs like Sony, and Samsung don't die easily.. and if your that worried get the warranty although i doubt its needed
I've had my Sony since 06 it was a New Years deal and it's still running like new I love it and there's nothing noticeable I play Xbox and watch tv no issues so far *knock on wood*

I work at Target and im doing a 8 pm to 8 am shift tonight for Black Friday, can't wait for the lulz. People are gonna be killing eachother for thise $200 PS3's
mean.gif

I work at Target and im doing a 8 pm to 8 am shift tonight for Black Friday, can't wait for the lulz. People are gonna be killing eachother for thise $200 PS3's :smh:
Shame. None of the typical items like tvs, computers I even need. I'm actually just trying to get a new memory card and electric shaver. Probably pick up a video game.

all i need is two usb drives lol

already got my streaming media player for cheap from frys (before this week started)

Last edited:
Went to walmart just to peep it out it was empty.. not really sure what time i should go and try to find  out if their gonna have a certain line for that 60 inch or if their is all ready a line that i need to be at.. i don't wanna go to early and just  be standing there looking like a fool 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Karmaloop has sucked for a few years now. Their sale sucks, you have to spend a certain amount to get any kind of discount. I'm using that 10% off new email list code and tried to put a rep code on top of that. They only give you a 1% discount for the rep code if you want to stack the discounts :x :x. The shipping, handling, and tax cost more than the damn discounts :smh:.

Last edited:
^ yeah i had peeped what time everything started.. but i never did the BF thing at walmart i'm not sure if people go early and form lines for certain stuff or what just trying to figure out what to do

I work at Target and im doing a 8 pm to 8 am shift tonight for Black Friday, can't wait for the lulz. People are gonna be killing eachother for thise $200 PS3's :smh:

if only they knew that alot of the Black Friday sales actually went online last night.. including the $200 Ps3 at Target and Bestbuy.

Karmaloop has sucked for a few years now. Their sale sucks, you have to spend a certain amount to get any kind of discount. I'm using that 10% off new email list code and tried to put a rep code on top of that. They only give you a 1% discount for the rep code if you want to stack the discounts :x :x. The shipping, handling, and tax cost more than the damn discounts :smh:.

^
Yeah, I remembered to apply the15% off and free shipping at the last second. I remember their sales being way better in the past. They're stingy now.

Only thing I was interested in on the Levi's site was the Commuter 511s, but those are excluded :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom