BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Some of these places are getting desperate. I am so tempted too.. But 50% off is still 50% SPENT. So I am better off with just a few tv show dvds, and calling it good.

Most of these sales are around year round.. Now all of a sudden, I MUST HAVE IT? Nah.. Self control is embedded into me this holiday season

^
The outlets will look like a warzone. I'd have too much anxiety dealing with parking and crowds.

Sucks that i'm broke. I'll only be ordering one for two things online. :frown:

I'm not complaning but why is 2K a part of EVERY Black Friday sale?
I'm to the point to where I only buy it on Black Friday.
I wish I was more patient with Madden but I be needin my fix.
That why I never buy it when it releases.

I can't wait to see what Threadless.com has tomorrow, I usually always get shirts from there

any deals with T-mobile for the Galaxy S III ????? i checked it seemed as though it was practically for every other provider haha

I'll be headed to the outlets (Woodbury Commons for me) for those exact items..
Good luck!

I went to Woodbury on BF a few years ago and the traffic (coming from the city) was insane. Stop and go from 2 exits before the commons (mind you each exit is a few miles apart). Me and my sis eventually jumped out of the car on the highway which looked like a parking lot.

To top it off, the sale, iirc, wasn't eem all that special.

^I got it to work on jerseys but only after I added 2 hats into my cart(new era fitteds are buy 1 get 1 50% off btw).

Back
Top Bottom