BLACK FRIDAY 2012

SMH, all i did was look at the price for 60 bucks with my bro and walked out..... Thats what i forgot to do
sick.gif
The tags haven't changed. They will ring up for 25 each though.
Yup, told dude to ring it up and scanned $25.

My walmart where i'm at played me. they wouldn't let me buy any of them games cause they rang up at 25$.. they said i had to wait till 8 i even talked to a manager... i'm not mad tho walmart came threw for me on that 60 inch ill just try amazon later on for the games i want... good looking on the heads up tho appreciate it,it was worth a try

Last edited:
$79 ping pong table on sears.com... i just ordered it and gonna pick it up after the madness.. theres a $5 off coupon floating around.. i think its sears2012

Fat b at Walmart was all salty when I told her to scan. She was like "they're $60". Felt stupid when they scanned for $25 lol.

Yeah, its YMMV, they said they couldn't sell the game to me until the deals officially start. FIFA and 2K can wait a few more hours

Just picked up Dishonored from Walmart for 25$, Epic Mickey 2 was a no go for 25$ tho.

They'll try and play you saying they can't sell it for that price, just tell them you want to buy it and don't mention the black friday deal/price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone find any laptops specifically i3-i7 anywhere on the net for cheap. Haven't really seen anything for black Friday.

Got Dishonored for PS3 with ease off amazon.

Hopefully NBA 2K13 will be an easy cop also.It will be up on amazon for $25 in about 15 minutes.

Some old lady helped me and my brother we got nba, fifa, need for speed, and twisted metal.... Funniest part was there was a rent a cop and walmart employee guardin the pallets in the front of the store lmao

i just went to walmart and they said no go until 8. I dont really want any of those games tryna do some cop and flip to get that black ops for the low, any advice on which games to
try for the trade at gamestop?

Back
Top Bottom