BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Fifa is only $34 right now on Amazon if you don't want to drive to Walmart and deal with the peasants

My Walmart told me same thing that they won't sell any game for $25 until 8pm. Going to try a different Walmart soon though.

Is Dishonored worth it? Holding out for that 2k13 but for $25 if it's good I'll throw the money at it.

Im thinking about pulling the trigger on a ps3 bundle. Mines just got the yellow light of death last week. ooooooo I was so salty. I see the uncharted bundle and looks pretty decent with 5 games. Anyone think something else will stack up against this deal later?

Im thinking about pulling the trigger on a ps3 bundle. Mines just got the yellow light of death last week. ooooooo I was so salty. I see the uncharted bundle and looks pretty decent with 5 games. Anyone think something else will stack up against this deal later?

if you do back up what you need to back up RIGHT NOW. i waited to late and couldnt pull any of my game saves i was so pissed, i was 75% done with dead island.. had to start all over again and haven't touched Dead Island since.

Any 160 gb iPod deals online? Only one I know is bestbuy has it for 228 reg price is 249

Good looking out on the Walmart deal, picked up all 3 LOTR on BluRay for $12 total. Funny thing is a guy laughed at me and said I should wait until 8 or get them online, I laughed and said I'd take my chances, rang up discounted at check out and no questions asked.

I don't know how people are getting denied. Just hit the second Wal-Mart in my area and grabbed the Ratchet and Clank collection for $15, it was the last one too. Just walk up tell them you want game x, purchase, then profit.

So NBA2K13 sale went on early or by mistake? Wasnt the $25 deal supposed to start at 8pm?

I don't know how people are getting denied. Just hit the second Wal-Mart in my area and grabbed the Ratchet and Clank collection for $15, it was the last one too. Just walk up tell them you want game x, purchase, then profit.

That's what I did...it still rang out to $56. Son.....I was disappoint

Last edited:
Amy good online blu ray deals?? I saw best buy's but it in stores only I think

So NBA2K13 sale went on early or by mistake? Wasnt the $25 deal supposed to start at 8pm?

Yes but for whatever reason the prices went into effect early. Various NT members have been making a killing all day. The prices advertised in store are the same but they ring up at the register as the black Friday sale price. I'm about to head out to the third Wal-Mart in my area for one more game, and some blu rays. If anyone else is in Hampton Roads, I suggest you get out now and beat the crowds.

Yes but for whatever reason the prices went into effect early. Various NT members have been making a killing all day. The prices advertised in store are the same but they ring up at the register as the black Friday sale price. I'm about to head out to the third Wal-Mart in my area for one more game, and some blu rays. If anyone else is in Hampton Roads, I suggest you get out now and beat the crowds.

Ohh I see, i see so these dudes are buying the game to resell? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom