BLACK FRIDAY 2012

im big on music and gaming. i need a sound system, some speakers, something for the inside and i wanna be cheap as hell. less than 200 cheap. music i listen to all genres so i want something that can handle anything from EDM to hiphop to rock....

and also hear the rounds of an ak47 falling to the ground in battle field 3... if anyone has any recommendations blackfriday related or not im all ears.

im big on music and gaming. i need a sound system, some speakers, something for the inside and i wanna be cheap as hell. less than 200 cheap. music i listen to all genres so i want something that can handle anything from EDM to hiphop to rock....

and also hear the rounds of an ak47 falling to the ground in battle field 3... if anyone has any recommendations blackfriday related or not im all ears.

I remember there were some pretty good surround systems last year.

As far as games go though, I'd suggest headphones.

from CAG

A new Sony produced 250GB PS3 superslim bundle containing 4 games (2 collections of 2 games):

The Infamous Collection (Infamous 1 & 2 and all DLC)
Uncharted 1 & 2 dual pack

The bundle (like the superslim Uncharted 3 bundle) sells for $270.

However, I believe this may very well be the Black Friday bundle, since Sony hasn't made an previous announcement about this bundle like they did for the superslim Uncharted 3 & Assassin's Creed 3 bundle. It fits the profile for a Black Friday bundle containing at least 2 games. Also Fry's tends to get the new Sony hardware SKUs much earlier than any other store...

Here is what it looks like:

According to the link below the price for this bundle is $223.99, close to $50 less than its original price.
http://www.antarespro.com/7250763-it...719990345.aspx

Now this is one deal that I wouldn't mind at all.

How much do you want to spend on your sound system? I'll be happy to help :smile:

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time
smokin.gif
I just called 3 Sprint stores in my area, two people said they dont know anything about this with one of them saying they will have the information later in the week, and the third saying that he doenst know either but is assuming that existing customers will be getting it as well.

dont know if this has been posted yet, but if anyone is interested:

http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/?liststyle=simple

lets you filter stores, what items you want (tvs, cameras, appliances, video games etc), and price range. theres also a spreadsheet some people put together a few weeks before black friday witha ll the deals from every store. good luck dont get shanked or trampled going after deals

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time
smokin.gif
I just called 3 Sprint stores in my area, two people said they dont know anything about this with one of them saying they will have the information later in the week, and the third saying that he doenst know either but is assuming that existing customers will be getting it as well.
Most of the retail store employees wouldn't know about this just yet.  You'd be surprised but most retail stores in general don't even know what's discounted or on sale for Black Friday until the week of.

talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time :smokin

Most of the retail store employees wouldn't know about this just yet.  You'd be surprised but most retail stores in general don't even know what's discounted or on sale for Black Friday until the week of.

I dont have an upgrade available, am I screwed?

Old Navy
Free New Super Mario Bros Wii U game with $40 purchase, doorbuster with very limited quantities

K-Mart (from Slickdeals.net)

Thanksgiving Day (Thursday to Friday 3:00AM)

Xbox 360 4GB w/Kinect $199.99
LA Noire $8.99
Max Payne 3 $8.99
FIFA 13 $39.99
Madden 13 $39.99
Medal of Honor: Warfighter $39.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $39.99
GTA 4: The Complete Edition $17.99
Batman: Arkham City $19.99
Borderlands 2 $34.99
Forza 4: Horizon $39.99

Last edited:
Radio Shack

2-Remote Recharging Station (Wii) $7.97
Sony DualShock Wireless Controller (PS3) $39.99
Xbox 360 4GB Slim Console w/ Free headset $169.99
Sony PlayStation 3 250GB System w/ Uncharted & Infamous Collections & Wireless Controller $219.99

Yo im just tryna get sum big *** speakers like these 

nahm sayin i cant find nun like these at the stores if sumbody can help me out that'll be chill yo

Back
Top Bottom