BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Hoping Assassins Creed 3 will be on sale. Wouldn't mind copping 2k3 and Halo 4 if the prices are right.

Last edited:
talked to a Sprint rep that said this is for new and current customers, so cop for $49 + $36 activation and you still can keep your upgrade time
smokin.gif
WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!? So I dont have an upgrade and I can still get this is that what you're telling me?

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!? So I dont have an upgrade and I can still get this is that what you're telling me?

Yeah, she told me I have an early upgrade due this January which would cost more. So she advised if I wanted the SG3 get it on black friday, pay the $36 activation fee and I would still be able to keep my plan and the employee discount I get. Just gotta re-up on the 2 years.

Last edited:
Yeah, she told me I have an early upgrade due this January which would cost more. So she advised if I wanted the SG3 get it on black friday, pay the $36 activation fee and I would still be able to keep my plan and the employee discount I get. Just gotta re-up on the 2 years.
Wow I am in there. Hopefully they dont run out by the time I get there, that lines gonna be nuts.

Wow I am in there. Hopefully they dont run out by the time I get there, that lines gonna be nuts.

tell me about it, saw a rumor that it's a best buy only release which would suck cause the BB lines on black friday are horrendous.

tell me about it, saw a rumor that it's a best buy only release which would suck cause the BB lines on black friday are horrendous.

Unless you're a silver rewards member then they set a day for you and it's closed to the general public :rofl:

Last edited:
Picked up a 46" Westinghouse LCD tv last year for $3hunna. :pimp:

I'll pass on BF this year

WAIT!

I used up my upgrade about a 1 year ago.... I have Sprint

With this deal.... I can just buy the GS3 for $50+36 = $86.00 WITHOUT needing a 2 year contract? Im confused about the contract part... so no contract needed?

:smokin :nerd:

WAIT!
I used up my upgrade about a 1 year ago.... I have Sprint
With this deal.... I can just buy the GS3 for $50+36 = $86.00 WITHOUT needing a 2 year contract? Im confused about the contract part... so no contract needed?
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
yeah.. im pretty confused here..!

Soo if i am eligible for an upgrade, yet choose to purchase it for $86 on BF, it would just renew my contract for 2 years???  and if I wanna upgrade to something else within that 2 years, I would be  able to?? 

sounds too good to be true! 
nerd.gif

yeah.. im pretty confused here..!

Soo if i am eligible for an upgrade, yet choose to purchase it for $86 on BF, it would just renew my contract for 2 years???  and if I wanna upgrade to something else within that 2 years, I would be  able to?? 

sounds too good to be true! :nerd:

yeah it sounded weird too. Unless she was confused but she went and checked and told me my upgrade won't be affected. Should be more info as we go along but either way as long as I'm able to get it for $49 i'll be happy.

Did anyone hear get any deals on headphones last yr?  My beats are on their last leg and need a pair asap and just debating if I should get something now or wait till BF.  Not looking for Beats this time around btw. 

Unless you're a silver rewards member then they set a day for you and it's closed to the general public :rofl:
Awwwww yeahhhhhh Best Buy gave me a silver card for some reason earlier this year :pimp: No idea why, I certainly havent spent enough money in there to get one :lol: BB getting my money this year, assuming they have good blu rays on sale.

i only want the gs3 and a 1 TB external hard drive anyone know if tmobile is doing the same for the gs3 on BF???

Back
Top Bottom