BLACK FRIDAY 2012

easy copp gonna try to flip these 2morrow for black ops.
1 down 1 more to go, that Galaxy 3 is a must.

galaxy s3? :nerd:

I'm in line at the walmart in aurora trying to get this 60in..but I'm 30th in line. Sucks because i just got here exactly at 8....smh this is like waiting in line for jordans or foams....hope they have enough

$90 & 30 minutes later...mission accomplished @ Wal-Mart :smokin

will look for Arkham Asylum GOTY (Wal-Mart wouldn't sell it for $10 >: ) & Blu-Rays on Friday after work

Last edited:
My Wal-Mart had an abundance of NBA 2K13 copies, but no WWE 13 :smh:

Got the last FIFA 13 though. Might have to go back for Max Payne 3, Kmart didn't have anymore, and it's only $6 more at Wal-Mart.

missed out on 2k13 and the nearest walmart is 40 mins away. meh looks like im not buying anything this year.

I too was in the same boat as some of you guys who tried to get those Amazon deals.

That 50 inch hdtv for $300 deal got claimed in LITERALLY two seconds.

I was amazed because I had pinned the tab to my browser for about an hour before the deal was even available.

I did however get the 32in hdtv for $147 via amazon.
pimp.gif

My mom bought the tv for my brother.
is black ops 2 for 25 at walmart?
I highly doubt it since it just came out.
lol so a friend of mine got the wrong version of 2k13, he wanted to know if he can take his copy to any store and change it?
Depending on the store, games can usually only be exchanged for the same copy.

He'd have to return it, then buy the version that he wants.
Anywheres selling assins creed 3 for 25?
nerd.gif
Bestbuy is selling it for $35.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassi...nksgiving_Day_Sale_2012_Video_Games&lp=1&cp=1

Amazon is also selling it for $35.

Amazon product ASIN B0050SYLRK
Any deals on Borderlands 2?
Bestbuy is selling it for $35.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if/when this will be up on amazon? :nerd:

It sold out after 6 pm et

for what it's worth, i didn't see this deal come up and ive been keeping track most of the day. i saw the 50" Hiteker for $288 and the 32" for $147 pop up around 6, but not this 40". i could have missed it tho....

best buy has the same TV/price, but in store only.

// EDIT ...

damb. looks like i missed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom