Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually line up this year for the first time :lol:

My brother needs a new Blu-Ray player and he's hinted that he's curious about video games again, so that Gamestop PS3 bundle seems perfect.

hope its online too

screw it, ill cop if it is. will look perfect in my room :lol:

Walmart has it on their website. I'm not sure about price matching. At least people get to eat their dinner at night this year :lol:.

I might go to Sports Authority this year and get the snowboard packages. My old gear is pretty beat up.

So walmart willl price match or no? Do they have it?

Most if not all stores don't price match any competitor's prices/ads during black friday and cyber monday so good luck with that.

as a best buy associate it's bittersweet to be opening at 6pm on thanksgiving...it's bitter because it's sad that "black Friday" is no longer a Friday event. Thanksgiving is no longer a holiday, but an event of madness and a showcase of who can outsell who and what store will people choose.

It's sweet because I know I'm definitely working thanksgiving (not that close with my family so it's whatever) so i'm going to make double time and a half...can't wait for the day that I never have to work black Friday again or at least thanksgiving day.

darn, in typing this I just realized i'm going to miss all the football and such though. oh well such is life

So the "Big Ticket" items are still 1st-quarter products that have and/or will get reduced in price regardless of Black Friday?

Thankfully all I need this year are clothes and the Batman Arkham Video Games. Won't have to put up with any foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom