Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin

iPad is for me. Will give my sister my 4th gen. Keurig will go to my mother. And the ATV will also be for me.

I think I might have a shot at that LG from BB too. The BB by my parents house is VERY lowkey. I'll drive by there before they open and see what's up.

Any Keurig deals? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
:smokin

iPad is for me. Will give my sister my 4th gen. Keurig will go to my mother. And the ATV will also be for me.

I think I might have a shot at that LG from BB too. The BB by my parents house is VERY lowkey. I'll drive by there before they open and see what's up.

Any Keurig deals? :nerd:

Don't look like it. Unless u gettin the iPad and using the $75 gift card for the Keurig

Def need to scoop up some premium TImb's this year. Hopefully BF brings some deals.

Is a 50inch LG for 5 really that great of a deal? BB has a 47' Samsung HDTV (or was it Vizio?) for $550. Little smaller, bit more expensive, but way less headache.

Man all of these stores opening up at 6pm is going to screw me. Have dinner with the gf's parents at 7pm in Chicago. I usually do Black Friday with friends in Rockford (About an hour away) and we start as soon as the deals go.

The struggle.

Looks like I'm heading to Walmart to get both my kids a 2ds for $99
Then to target to get me a 3ds xl for $150
Then best buy for that Wii-u bundle deal for $319

Might pass by a couple of stores and check out the movies/games. Not about to mess up my thanksgiving eating tho.

Is a 50inch LG for 5 really that great of a deal? BB has a 47' Samsung HDTV (or was it Vizio?) for $550. Little smaller, bit more expensive, but way less headache.

I remember in the tv threads people saying there's good tv deals theoufhout the year. If I don't see anything worth buying on BF then I might just wait until after the Super Bowl, someone told me there's good deals at that time too.

I remember in the tv threads people saying there's good tv deals theoufhout the year. If I don't see anything worth buying on BF then I might just wait until after the Super Bowl, someone told me there's good deals at that time too.

Two weeks AFTER the Super Bowl.
Still didnt see anything worth buying in the BB ad. Bunch of crap if you ask me.

Yeah really, there's nothing that has caught my eye or interest. Money saved which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom