Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash. Most of the stuff was regular price well for men's at least. Wait till Sunday/Monday 40% off online.
Thanks man. I saw Banana Republic was 40% entire store today, and Gap and Old Navy were 50% entire store today. You think/you guys think those deals can be had tomorrow/Sunday? I'd rather just go home and chill if so

Thanks man. I saw Banana Republic was 40% entire store today, and Gap and Old Navy were 50% entire store today. You think/you guys think those deals can be had tomorrow/Sunday? I'd rather just go home and chill if so

Gap's sale runs the whole weekend (online also) I believe. Not sure about the others.

laugh.gif
You're getting rid of it? Thought you put some recent work into it?
Oh I did, a lot of time actually, ran into way too many bumps in the road trying to get my wheels set up. Ive still got part sitting in my room 
laugh.gif

Im not looking to get rid of it but if someone offered me the right price I would certainly part with it. Only thing I would have to think about is wether I would include the Works with it or not lol

You been eyeing them?

Copped a couple sweaters and jacket online from Old Navy

and the PS Vita from newegg for $150

:lol: You're getting rid of it? Thought you put some recent work into it?
Oh I did, a lot of time actually, ran into way too many bumps in the road trying to get my wheels set up. Ive still got part sitting in my room :lol:

Im not looking to get rid of it but if someone offered me the right price I would certainly part with it. Only thing I would have to think about is wether I would include the Works with it or not lol

You been eyeing them?

Yea I've had my eye on them for a while now but I still need a little more cash before buying one. If I was to buy one right now it wouldn't be the smartest decision $$ wise so I'm holding off for a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom