Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
breh I don't eem see 2K on the site besides the super pack and for next gen systems :lol:

Last edited:
hope everybody was able to get the deals they were looking for.. i was able to get the little things i wanted with out even leaving the house 

Man me and you both.

man I put it on credit smh #OnlyInAmerica

lol just gonna cut back on a few items I normal splurge on monthly.

I copped a chromcase because my Sony Google TV when it comes to using the browser to watch bootleg web streams it is trash and there are things my apple tv can't do, Finally able to watch AHS season2 on my tv with no issues.

Black Friday shipment 1 has been received.
glasses.gif

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Took a big W last night at Target. Walked in around 9pm..Grabbed some Blu Rays and a few seasons of The Simpsons. Saw the line wrapped around the store and instantly went to the return/customer service desk and the lady rang me up. Was in and out in 10 min.

I copped the 40" Westinghouse and the $25 dirt devil from Target last night, both work well. The TV offers a surprisingly good picture for only $200

I also purchased the 60" smart Vizio from target earlier in the week for $799 (regular $999). The manager gave me 10% off because the one of the sales guys told me the 60" Samsung was a smart TV even though I knew he had no idea what he was talking about, after he came out the back with it I made a slight fuss and the manager let me stack it with a friends 10% off employee discount. TV is incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom