Status
Not open for further replies.
My slight pickups

Last of us, NBA 2k14, madden 25, and gta v for ps3 all for $125 including taxes

OG Black sail roshes for $37 including tax

Was gonna do some more shopping, but the line at micro center at 12pm -_-

Black Friday Struggle pick ups..

cole haan lunargrands

goin later on to get mom a new tablet .... suggestions?

Last edited:

This is just disgusting. Imo there werent even any great deals. The worst thing is people could care less when someone is getting trampled all they care about is getting through the doors to save at best a couple hundred dollars on a stupid tv, tablet etc. There is probably more compassion when people are fleeing a burning building.

Not sure if youre looking for a tv too but Walmart is doing a cyber monday bundle LG 55 3D LED + soundbar @799

I got the 50 in LG at wal mart the week prior so now I was thinking about pairing it with the one on sale at best buy now. Amazon has it same price

Xbox one for 500 less the 390 they gave me for my extra s4.

Fifa 14. Ghosts. Madden 25. Forza.

New burberry frames

Jordan sweats

Thermals (the only thing i copped that was actually on sale)

didn't need anything, but here is what i grabbed with out leaving the house for it

ipad mini with a $75 giftcard, so my mom wouldn't have to go out and try to get one for my niece for xmas

32gb usb flash drive for $8

on year of ps + for 29.99 

a couple of those comforters

i would've loved to grab volt 10's for $45 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I got the 50 in LG at wal mart the week prior so now I was thinking about pairing it with the one on sale at best buy now. Amazon has it same price

I would cop if i were you. good deal considering the tv you got is like $560 now.

My friend recently bought the LG sound bar and she enjoys it (referring to NB3530A). The reviews I've seen are good too. I'd personally get it if I had an LG tv so it syncs better.

PsN is currently not accepting the redeem codes for one year .... Smh I got mine mad hyped for 29.99 to find this out. No word when they will.

I bought an iPhone 5S ($124.99) and a subscription to this architecture/design magazine, Dwell ($4.99).

Saved like $90. Works for me.

Frys:
55in LG Smart TV $497
3 8ft HDMI cables $2 each but will be free after mail in rebate
RCA digital antenna (don't have cable)

Walmart: LG Blu Ray $38

Toys R Us: Kids got Legos, all were on sale except my daughters

My homeboy is selling me his Xb 360 and two controllers for $30. My 8yr old is tired of playing Wii.

Banana Republic did a 40% off your entire purchase sale, with an additional 15% if you're a member. The computer at the register shut down and ended up waiting 30 minutes till the system came back on. The manager took an additional 50% on top of already discounted purchase for waiting patiently. Good guy Greg status.

Banana Republic did a 40% off your entire purchase sale, with an additional 15% if you're a member. The computer at the register shut down and ended up waiting 30 minutes till the system came back on. The manager took an additional 50% on top of already discounted purchase for waiting patiently. Good guy Greg status.
What? So you paid -5%?? Lol not making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom