Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy has a deal on the a IPhone 5S for all carriers with new activations or upgrades. Colors vary by Best Buy location.

$124 - 16GB
$224 - 32GB
$324 - 64GB

You can order online and pick it up in store.

You sure its every carrier? Pretty sure tmobile is not included because no contracts

indifferent.gif

HEY YALL MAJOR BLACK FRIDAY TWEAK/HACK

Best buy price matches costco & tiger direct
I was able to get them to price match a new beats studio headphones .

Costco $179.99
Tiger direct.com 179.99

I tried to price match costco but then the price would not show up. We tried calling the store but we couldn't get a hold of them.
I told the rep if they can do tiger direct .com and she said yes . We go to the site and BAM beats studio headphones for 179.99
Came out of best buy with probably the biggest Black Friday steals, a new beats studio 2.0 headphones .
Plugged the baby into my dual shock 4 played some battlefield and god damn I feel like I'm in a damn Warzone.

Sorry for the long read but thought I would share

Last edited:
Glad I didn't have to deal with any of this foolishness. Went to a couple breweries today and there just happened to be a outlet near by. Just grabbed a new carhartt work jacket,new shakers from vita world, a gap tee and a cotton on tee. All hassle free.

Any dope jackets on sale? Looking to find something nice for under $30 maybe 40 but that's pushing it.

Timberland's eBay page has the Wheat Premium's for 142.50. Better than 190, that's for sure.

Timberland outlet had them for 46.70 for basic 6 inich without the double stacked sole and better insulation and premium for 53. I copped 2 premium.

That being said I will never ever go to an outlet on black friday. There was so much traffic, then when we got to the actual outlet the lot closed from being fully loaded. The cops were directing traffic because of the overflow like half mile down to some huge abandon lot. They had shuttle bus pick up shoppers from the lot and were dropping them off near by but not the actual outlet so you had to walk. I wanted to go home but people with me wanted to shop since they drove out all the way. I went once before to woodbury years but it wasn't this bad. Never going again. They didn't even have **** worth buying.

Last edited:
Jumping thru hoops for damn near nothing. Only deal I MIGHT have went for was the $1.00 car. Everything else is just not worth it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom