Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Nintendo 2DS with Digital Download of Yoshi New Island Game at $99 this seems like a good deal from the link above. Along with the 7 games of choice with the $15 gift card with purchase.

Nintendo 2DS with Digital Download of Yoshi New Island Game at $99 this seems like a good deal from the link above. Along with the 7 games of choice with the $15 gift card with purchase.

U gonna wait for smash and take advantage of the deal it get it on release day

U gonna wait for smash and take advantage of the deal it get it on release day
I'm not sure I may. Also I may purchase the game day 1 then buy it again on Black Friday for the deal. Going to wait for more ads to leak before I make my final decision.

I see on Target's ads it says some places that doors open at 6pm on Thanksgiving. Does that mean that black friday effectively starts at 6 for target? Or is it separate from actual black friday?

I see on Target's ads it says some places that doors open at 6pm on Thanksgiving. Does that mean that black friday effectively starts at 6 for target? Or is it separate from actual black friday?
Other retail stores will follow the same trend as target. Those stores made that decision months ago that's why I don't F with retail stores for making their employees work on Thanksgiving

Typically once the doors open the sales start. They could be like Walmart and stagger the sales. In that case you need see what goes on sale and when. That'll usually all be detailed in the ad though.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. 

Looking to get some Astro a40s and a nice monitor this year, as well as anything else that looks good. Hopefully Astros go on sale somewhere
laugh.gif

Those Beats for 90$ look tempting.

Thanks guys. 

Looking to get some Astro a40s and a nice monitor this year, as well as anything else that looks good. Hopefully Astros go on sale somewhere:lol:

Those Beats for 90$ look tempting.

Let me know if you find the A40's for sale somewhere.

Walmart has a better deal for the 2DS imo, for $150, u get the 2DS w/ Mario Kart, choice of 2 games (selected titles), and chose of a stylus kit or a case for the DS

That AC bundle looks like a steal at Target. And the $15 gift card that comes with the MCC would go hand in hand. That would be $65 in gc's :pimp: come back another day and use those to grab COD :smokin

Question though, are these deals typically in store only or online too? I might be working thanksgiving but I could order online early Friday morning or on Monday

That AC bundle looks like a steal at Target. And the $15 gift card that comes with the MCC would go hand in hand. That would be $65 in gc's
pimp.gif
come back another day and use those to grab COD
smokin.gif

Question though, are these deals typically in store only or online too? I might be working thanksgiving but I could order online early Friday morning or on Monday
Typically, they're in-store only since the ad is a physical ad. Rather than an online ad.
Typically, amazon or bestbuy have comparable console deals.

With amazon you have to wait for lightning deals.

With bestbuy you have to order them quickly.

microsoftstore.com may also have BF xb1 bundle deals, but you'd have to order them quick as well. As the good stuff gets sold out quickly.

Edit: Yup, those deals are in-store only.

I'd make the assumption that some of those game software deals could end up on target.com.

Last edited:
Need a Nintendo 3ds. Any suggestions. Better than 2ds? Any deals going on right now? Wait for Black Friday? Cyber monday? Appreciated in advance. :pimp:

So if I'm trying to get a computer monitor should I wait for cyber monday?
It depends. It's possible to find a computer monitor on black friday, but that deal would most likely be in-store.

Whereas you could get a comparable deal online on cyber monday.

Black friday is what spawns those yearly tramping vids.

While cyber monday is for online businesses.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on newegg.com, amazon.com, and bhphotovideo.com.

only looking for a PS4 this black friday if I were to go in stores. too bad I missed the best buy trade in for my old PS3 for credit towards a PS4. And maybe a laptop, but I haven't seen one with an SSD sub $500 yet. I'd get a separate SSD and just slap it on a laptop but I haven't done anything like that before.

cyber monday is another story though. Looking for a 27" IPS monitor, probably a Korean brand joint since I'm looking at 2560x1440 resolution. And looking to upgrade my peripherals. Probably a new keyboard and mouse

Back
Top Bottom