Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I went to costco today
Starting I think the 20tthey will have that same kinetic assassins creed with kindest
And 2 controllers and a play and charge kit for cheaper than best buy has it in the ad

Really wanna get that entry level iMac they have

I know apple price matches
Anybody think apple would price match that 899 iMac in the best buy ad :nerd:
Plz respond!!!

only looking for a PS4 this black friday if I were to go in stores. too bad I missed the best buy trade in for my old PS3 for credit towards a PS4. And maybe a laptop, but I haven't seen one with an SSD sub $500 yet. I'd get a separate SSD and just slap it on a laptop but I haven't done anything like that before.

cyber monday is another story though. Looking for a 27" IPS monitor, probably a Korean brand joint since I'm looking at 2560x1440 resolution. And looking to upgrade my peripherals. Probably a new keyboard and mouse

BB is still doing the trade in until the 15th but you'll only get $100.

Anybody think apple would price match that 899 iMac in the best buy ad
nerd.gif

Plz respond!!!
If this is the specs for the entry level iMac I say go for it. If not post the link for me and Best Buy should be able to match no problem

Last edited:
Best Buy doesnt have any good deals on Nintendo game 
mean.gif
.  Still happy with my purchase from above

Anybody think apple would price match that 899 iMac in the best buy ad :nerd:

Plz respond!!!
If this is the specs for the entry level iMac I say go for it. If not post the link for me and Best Buy should be able to match no problem

[h3]      21.5-INCH:
 1.4GHZ
[/h3]

[h4]SPECIFICATIONS[/h4]

•      1.4GHz dual-core Intel              Core i5
  •      Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz
  •      8GB memory
  •      500GB hard drive1
  •      Intel HD Graphics 5000
  •       $1,099.00
Yup that's the one
I'm also thinking if I go to the apple store I can have them upgrade to 1tb before I leave and STILL be under retail for that particular model

Best Buy doesnt have any good deals on Nintendo game :smh: .  Still happy with my purchase from above
Yeah I noticed that too
Did u see that bundle though
smash wii u
Tropical freeze
Mario 3d world
nintendo land and 32gb wii u for all 359
That's a deal
Kinda wish I didn't have one so I could take advantage

Last edited:

Anybody think apple would price match that 899 iMac in the best buy ad
nerd.gif

Plz respond!!!
 [h3]       21.5-INCH:
 1.4GHZ[/h3] [h4]SPECIFICATIONS[/h4] 
  •      1.4GHz dual-core Intel              Core i5
  •      Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz
  •      8GB memory
  •      500GB hard drive1
  •      Intel HD Graphics 5000
  •       $1,099.00

•  
Yup that's the one
I'm also thinking if I go to the apple store I can have them upgrade to 1tb before I leave and STILL be under retail for that particular model
Go for it dude or talk with them before black friday about what you want to do. Apple all about helping their customers

Best Buy doesnt have any good deals on Nintendo game 
mean.gif
.  Still happy with my purchase from above
Yeah I noticed that too
Did u see that bundle though
smash wii u
Tropical freeze
Mario 3d world
nintendo land and 32gb wii u for all 359
That's a deal
Kinda wish I didn't have one so I could take advantage
Didnt want Tropical freeze since all my save data is on my boy Wii U and dont want to wait for smash. But I do think this is an excellent deal for kids during the holidays/anyone wanting to get into Nintendo. Great variety of games to play during the holiday 

Typically, they're in-store only since the ad is a physical ad. Rather than an online ad.

Typically, amazon or bestbuy have comparable console deals.
With amazon you have to wait for lightning deals.
With bestbuy you have to order them quickly.
microsoftstore.com may also have BF xb1 bundle deals, but you'd have to order them quick as well. As the good stuff gets sold out quickly.

Edit: Yup, those deals are in-store only.
View media item 1255503
I'd make the assumption that some of those game software deals could end up on target.com.

Eh guess I'll be getting there early or waiting for online deals. Hope I can scoop that up but I hate going out on black Friday, even if it is on ******* Thursday now. Preciate it though homie.

Typically, they're in-store only since the ad is a physical ad. Rather than an online ad.

Typically, amazon or bestbuy have comparable console deals.
With amazon you have to wait for lightning deals.
With bestbuy you have to order them quickly.
microsoftstore.com may also have BF xb1 bundle deals, but you'd have to order them quick as well. As the good stuff gets sold out quickly.

Edit: Yup, those deals are in-store only.

I'd make the assumption that some of those game software deals could end up on target.com.
Eh guess I'll be getting there early or waiting for online deals. Hope I can scoop that up but I hate going out on black Friday, even if it is on ******* Thursday now. Preciate it though homie.
I'd recommend not stepping foot into a store on BF.

Unless you find ways to circumvent the "herd."

Wish I could get a 4K TV at Best Buy this time around but there isn't enough room on the credit card for it. Was just telling my girl that I wanted to get a Best Buy credit card haha.

That Insignia 40" TV from BB will be copped. I'm tempted to stand in line for that 50" Panasonic TV. Imma be broke this year.......

Does BB they hand out tickets for everything in the doorbuster section or just the really big, limited stuff like the 120$ TV? Lookin at those Beats specifically.

Picking up this Vizio 60 in 4k Smart LED TV for $1000 this Saturday at Sams. I'm confident that this is going to be the best TV deal this entire holiday season. Best as in terms of quality, size, and technology. BB is selling the 55in for $1200 on BF.

Also getting the 54 in 5.1 Vizio sound bar from BB on BF for $350 to go with it

Also, the BB black friday deals are applicable online also, so no need to go to the store IMO.

Last edited:

Does BB they hand out tickets for everything in the doorbuster section or just the really big, limited stuff like the 120$ TV? Lookin at those Beats specifically.
Just the big items from each department(limited) not the eye candy that the store has hundreds of 

Picking up this Vizio 60 in 4k Smart LED TV for $1000 this Saturday at Sams. I'm confident that this is going to be the best TV deal this entire holiday season. Best as in terms of quality, size, and technology. BB is selling the 55in for $1200 on BF.

Also getting the 54 in 5.1 Vizio sound bar from BB on BF for $350 to go with it

Also, the BB black friday deals are applicable online also, so no need to go to the store IMO.
That's a hell of a good deal in my book!

shadows for mordor for 24.99 and beats by dre solo headphones for 79.99  insta copped.. lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom