Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Really wanted to get a ps4 but the more I read about it, it seems its going to suffer from the same crap that turned me off about the ps3.
what was that ?? i had 360 last gen , and now i have ps4  so what should i be looking out for ? 

what was that ?? i had 360 last gen , and now i have ps4  so what should i be looking out for ? 

Crappy OS, crappy updates and some gimmicky crap that useless and takes up space. Their whole organization setup was crappy with the PS3. Just not sold on it, but I do love their exclusives.

agreed

he had a 3ds it was stolen 

but now asking for a vita mentioned a game he wants but im like is it worth the buck 

agreed

he had a 3ds it was stolen 

but now asking for a vita mentioned a game he wants but im like is it worth the buck 
If its for christmas then you should get a kid what he wants. But I would probably still get him a 3ds or find some cheap used vita on ebay while still purchasing the 3ds

@GrizzlyAnimal smh man now I'm not trying to play any games. If it doesn't drop online at midnight I'm hitting the store at 5am f it.
i just called my local spot, and he said that they will have them, but only about 12 or 13 
sick.gif
  so i asked what the procedure was gonna be and he said they will give out tickets to people in line.

then he told me they would be online too, but at the same time the store opened which is 7:00am 

so my plan is to go to the store at 5:00 am and if i see more then 11 people lined up, i'm just gonna shoot back home and  pray i can score onlline at 7   

How does the best buy and other online deals work is it midnight thanksgiving or midnight Black Friday

How does the best buy and other online deals work is it midnight thanksgiving or midnight Black Friday
Last BF, I believe best buy's online BF deals started showing up midnight of black friday.

I bought a bunch of blurays and a 360.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the info... so thats instore and online? if so im a try to go on thanksgiving day at noon and hopefully it rings up for 100 :lol:

I love these threads every year. Kinda hate that BF is starting on Thursdays now though.

Really want a new TV this year though so I will be hitting up amazon tough.

Also need a new pair of infrareds so that's on the list.

I remember last year saw an ad at target for a samsung tv, thought there wouldn't be any left because I wasn't down with waking up early to hit up target. To my surprise they had full stock of the tv that I wanted when I went later in the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom