Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Some of y'all banking on those tv's should get there about 3 hrs early.Start asking around where the location is for the item/TV and STAY there.Ask where the line begins and post up.Some may have more,some may have less.Some items they give the tickets out earlier than the actual sale time so you can go browse around BUT you have to be back to claim that item at a certain time or they give it to someone else

ANY deals on the beats pill? not trying to pay 150 but if its a 100 id cop instantly

Yo... The Pill is garbage... Cop the JBL Charge or the Charge 2... It's my favorite purchase of the past year... I did a sound quality demo in store, and it was amazing how much better the Charge was/is...

Not biased at all
you see it too lmao. M$ money is too long 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm getting that $200 50inch TV.. I don't have nothing to do that day no family around no nothing. Probably get in line like 4 or 5 hours early. Bring me a a few sips of liquor drink, my phone a black and mild and I'm gucci

I'm getting that $200 50inch TV.. I don't have nothing to do that day no family around no nothing. Probably get in line like 4 or 5 hours early. Bring me a a few sips of liquor drink, my phone a black and mild and I'm gucci
5 hours before opening?  You definitely will not get one if you line up 5 hours before opening

so we shouldn't be tripping off this "Limited quantities. No rainchecks. MI/OH: Minimum of 5 per store. No rainchecks" ?
I worked at Best Buy for 5 years.  They usually ship 15-30 of the big door busters to stores.  The higher the traffic in your store and size of the store, the more of the door busters your store will get.  

5 hours before opening?  You definitely will not get one if you line up 5 hours before opening

I heard from a friend that is security loss prevention working at front door that people don't line up until a few hours before opening. Believable because one thanksgiving few years ago
I went to get gas and saw a small line at kmart a few hours before opening when they had a big sale on a tv

nah, gotta get there way earlier.

the best buy round my place, when they use to open friday morning, foos would start camping the day before thanksgiving.

then you probably wont get it. i dont know if your stores hand out vouchers, but mine did.

i would make money grabbing the vouchers for popular doorbusters then flip them.

Target opens up at 6p, not Tryna stand outside in line in the cold for the DS, might have to chalk it

Its a 1 hour guarantee item. You could show up around 4-5PM and still get one. You just have to be in the store during 6PM-7PM to be guaranteed the item. Doesn't mean you will leave with it, but they will let you purchase it for the BF price and pick it up at a later date.

Edit: Thought you were talking about the $218 50in at Walmart. Nvm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom