Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

For The Fanatics sale:
Exclusions for EARLYB/KICKOFF
On sale items, NFL, MLB and NHL jerseys, World Series Championship Locker Room apparel, Nike Holiday Fleece, NFL Salute to Service apparel, MLB and NFL on field headwear, NASCAR die-cast, Under Armour apparel, gift cards, online gift certificates and select memorabilia are excluded from promotion.

I honestly did not find one item that wasn't discounted.. I think its glitched.. Hope some of yall take advantage..

^checking my email i made a mistake. i got a PAYPAL confirmation not one actually from fanatics hopefully they dont cancel...lol.

^Two giant WS patch fitteds for $55 is a STEAL. Lids has them undiscounted even for 20% off card members.

Fanatics is really sketchy with paypal. I had an order wait for "paypal" clearance for about 6 days. It took days to receive a fanatics email... I wouldnt worry too much as long as you didnt order something like 100 jerseys lol.

How big of a difference is there between 120Hz and 60Hz?
Ive been wondering this too ... the tv in my bedroom is 60Hz (just found out) and i think its a great tv does what i need it to and picture quality is great

so should i aim for 120 or 240 ... or either

Anyone know where a good deal on a 1 or 2 TB external HDD, and a wireless mouse with media controls? Been searching around and couldn't find any

Anyone know where a good deal on a 1 or 2 TB external HDD, and a wireless mouse with media controls? Been searching around and couldn't find any
i posted a 4tb deal a few pages back if you wanna look

cant remember who had it but it was like $100 or something

Just tried to get Wallyworld to price match the Solo HD's again at a different location. Took two managers, four sales associates, and 40 minutes tell me nah. Noticed staples.com had the white ones back in stock online, so I just ordered from them. One less thing to worry about on BF. Just need to come up on a Xbox One bundle now.

For The Fanatics sale:
Exclusions for EARLYB/KICKOFF
On sale items, NFL, MLB and NHL jerseys, World Series Championship Locker Room apparel, Nike Holiday Fleece, NFL Salute to Service apparel, MLB and NFL on field headwear, NASCAR die-cast, Under Armour apparel, gift cards, online gift certificates and select memorabilia are excluded from promotion.

I honestly did not find one item that wasn't discounted.. I think its glitched.. Hope some of yall take advantage..
Im trying to purchase a Kershaw Jersey and its letting me apply the discount.

I don't know when fanatics will catch on so I just got a frank gore jersey with 30% off. Wanted to wait for a bigger discount but doubt it'll work on jerseys.

Just tried to get Wallyworld to price match the Solo HD's again at a different location. Took two managers, four sales associates, and 40 minutes tell me nah. Noticed staples.com had the white ones back in stock online, so I just ordered from them. One less thing to worry about on BF. Just need to come up on a Xbox One bundle now.
They are only $70 on ebay right now

Ive been wondering this too ... the tv in my bedroom is 60Hz (just found out) and i think its a great tv does what i need it to and picture quality is great

]

Its all gimmicks. it does help with sports and games but it ruins films. Overall its a gimmick, just like 4k

Last edited:
I don't know when fanatics will catch on so I just got a frank gore jersey with 30% off. Wanted to wait for a bigger discount but doubt it'll work on jerseys.

Its funny, the total on their screen was totally different from the total on Paypal.

Total on Fanatics was $144 and change with the 30%off

On Paypal, the total came out to $129 and some change.

Dont know what s going on but I like it.

They are only $70 on ebay right now

]
Its all gimmicks. it does help with sports and games but it ruins films. Overall its a gimmick, just like 4k

3D and curved screens are gimmicks.

4k is advancement in technology and has a place in the future.

GIMMICK? lol I higher rate is better for sports. I can't really tell you for movies as I've never tried the newer stuff.  but people want sharp and smooth imagery. 3D thing is an experience for movies, but this whole curve thing is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom