Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Yall missed out on older model tvs. Women in this group I'm in on Facebook were getting older model Samsung curved joints for the low. Albet some were display models but they were still getting 50" dips for less than $300

Only thing on my list is a tablet for my daughter. If I don't see any solid gift card deals I'm just gon scoop the Nvidia tablet.

Are curved TVs still popular and being produced on the regular? Wondering if there will be a ton on discount?

Yall missed out on older model tvs. Women in this group I'm in on Facebook were getting older model Samsung curved joints for the low. Albet some were display models but they were still getting 50" dips for less than $300

Only thing on my list is a tablet for my daughter. If I don't see any solid gift card deals I'm just gon scoop the Nvidia tablet.

More info?

Last edited:
curved tvs are a joke. don't waste the money.

I do need a new pistol tho or maybe a rife.

For those who say wait on TV's until after black Friday, why? I just bought a house and I don't need to buy the TV's now but I want to get them sooner rather than later.

Cuz the tvs they put on sale are garbage...get a quality tv that will last you for a long time

^Pretty much. Plus, there are some good 4k TVs on sale, for a reasonable price right now.

They make inferior tv specifically for black Friday that's why they are cheap. But if you don't care about that and just want a good price cop on black Friday.

I mean, all TVs gonna be on sale, it's just a matter of price point and research that you do.

More info?

Gotta join the group's on Facebook. Brickseek and all that. The Samsung curved TVs were cheap because they came out with a different model so Walmart sold the older models on clearance, display and all. Sometimes u strike out because the employees hold onto em and lie though.

would it be worth it getting a regular ps4 on black friday or should I wait till after? any price confirmations yet?

I worked in Best Buy's home theater dept as a YG and they'd have great deals on everything including upper-mid models too. It wasn't just the door busters.

So I'm assuming other stores do the same and they still do this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom